|09.|

My body starts to tense up, I kept on tossing and turning, and I'm sweating. Oh poop, I might be having a dream. Dang it Luke! There must be something wrong with me. Every time I look at him and his blue eyes, I felt like gravity was pulling me to him. But that's not gravity, it's my mind who's making me do this. Even though Michael told me not to look at him or talk to him, I still do that. He's like a magnet. Every time I see him, I feel like I'm attracted to him. That's impossible! I never really liked him and now I have feelings for him? No this can't be happening, I need to wake up.

~
~

I suddenly woke up to a hot mess. I look at the window and noticed that it's already morning. I put on my glasses and grabbed my phone and started texting Lexi. She can help me get through this problem.

Hey Lex, are u up? I need to to tell you something

In less than a minute, she replied my text:

From: Lexi 💁🎀
Hey Els, just got up. What'd u want to tell me?

"Good morning love." I heard Luke said, smiling. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning I slept great." I replied, glancing at him who's leaning against the doorway, fully clothed. I'll admit, I kinda like it when he called me 'love'.

"Breakfast is ready for you. If you need me, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette." He said, as he left. I never knew he made breakfast for me. I wonder if he makes breakfast for girls who hooked up with him. When I heard a door slam, I got up and walk out of the bedroom while I replied to her text.

This morning I woke up, feeling tense and sweaty. I think I had a dream about me and this dude and suddenly I can't get him out of my mind

I sat down on the chair, picking up the butter knife and fork and started cutting the waffles into bite size pieces. Just as soon as I took a bite of the waffle, I received a text from Lexi.

From: Lexi 💁🎀
Well that means u have a crush on someone. Who is it?

I simply replied to her text:

Luke.

I took several bites before Luke came inside and going on his phone. I don't know how I'm gonna confess my love or- no no no. Why did I even started talking to him in the first place? And why does he have to be cocky towards me? After those thoughts in my head, I received a text from Lexi.

From: Lexi 💁🎀
The bad boy? I don't really know about him except that he always goes up to a girl, hooks up with her, and moves on with another girl. Are u sure u chose the right guy for u? Cuz I don't think he's the one for u

She's got a point. It's definitely hard for me to deal with the heartbreak after he broke up with me, especially if he wants to have sex with me. I don't know if he's the one for me. I'm not sure if I chose the right guy for me. Should I trust him? Perhaps I should've texted Michael to come pick me up after Luke tries to either bring a girl here to have "fun" or make me become his slave or whatever.

Once I'm done with breakfast, I put the empty plate in the sink. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I walked out of the bathroom and then as I was walking to the couch, I stub my toe against the leg of the coffee table, causing me to fall to the couch, which made Luke burst out laughing.

"Are. You. Okay?" He said in between laughs.

"I'm fine." I replied. "And that's not funny!"

"Yes it is." He said, still laughing at my misfortune.

"No it's not!" I exclaimed. "If you would've done the same thing I did, I would be dying in laughter."

"Okay little miss sassy pants." He said, throwing his hands up in defeat.