|04.|

When I came inside my house, I got a text from my mum, saying that she's in the grocery store buying food for dinner. Then I got a text from Ashton, saying hi and checking on how am I doing in high school and yada yada yada. I shut the door behind me and hung my backpack on the hook rack. After I finished texting Ashton, I grabbed my history, math and science textbook and went upstairs to my bedroom and put in the bottom of the book shelf. As soon as I left my bedroom, I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and not knowing where I'm stepping, I stumbled on the last three steps. I got back up and went towards the door. When I opened the door, I noticed Luke leaning against the doorway, stepping on the cigarette as he came inside.

"Ummm hey" I said.

"What a lovely place you have." Luke said as his eyes are roaming around the living room and the kitchen.

"Okay first of all, why are you here? Second, how did you know where I live? And third, what do you want?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"I'm here cuz I wanna hang out here, I always see you walking home with Michael, and I want you." He replied, biting his lip.

I was pretty shocked at his last response but disgusted. 'Do not say anything, do not look at him and do not fall under his spell' I mumbled to myself.

"Do not what?" He asked as I felt his hands snake around my waist.

"N-n-not-nothing." I stuttered, slapping his hands away and turned around to face him.

"Ow you're feisty! Me likey!" Luke purred.

"Luke get out" I said sternly as I pushed him to the door, but I immediately stopped when my mum came in with bags of groceries.

"Hey sweetie! I never knew you brought your friend over to dinner." Mum said as she took out the items out of the bags.

"He's not my friend, he's my acquaintance." I replied, "Mum, this is uh Luuuuigi- yeah this is Luigi. He's from Italy and is a foreign exchange student who goes to my school." That was close one. Mum would literally kill me if I told him his real name. Every time I see her watching the news, she gets terrified about the bad boy in Sydney, which is Luke.

Mum took a quick glance at Luke (A.K.A Luigi) before putting the pot on the stove and turning the stove on. "You look familiar." Was all she said.

"I get that a lot. I'm known here as the b-"

"The best dude ever." I cut him off, placing my elbow on Luke's shoulder. He managed to sneakily hold my hand, but I shied away from his touch and sat on the bar stool waiting for dinner to be cooked.

"So Ella, how's school?" Mum asked as she add the ingredients in the pot.

"It's great." I replied.

"What about you, Luigi?" She asked, stirring the ingredients.

"What she said." Luke replied.

"That's nice." Mum said.

I got up, went upstairs to my room, and shut the door. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop to play minecraft while mum is cooking dinner. As soon as my avatar died, Luke came inside my room.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" He asked, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Luke can you get out of my room?" I pleaded. "And don't call me 'babe'."

Luke chuckled. "Maybe you shouldn't call me Luigi."

"But I had to." I replied. "My mum may not know the real you, but if I tell her, she'll call the cops and have you arrested and then my curfew and allowance will be gone."