|13.|

2 periods later, I went downstairs to the cafeteria. Michael still hasn't talked to me since 3rd period. Once I got there, I sat on the table where Calum and Lexi are sitting. Michael sat on the empty table all by himself.

"What's wrong with him?" Calum asked, pointing at Michael.

"I don't know." I replied, "But he's doesn't approve on my relationship with Luke. I don't know how he found out that I'm dating him."

Suddenly, Lexi started looking away while she whistled, causing me to glare at her. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"Why?!"

"Because," Lexi began. "I had to inform that you're dating him so he would stop thinking that you're not single. He's been thinking lately about you... And I had to convince him to go on a date with Camilla so he could get his mind off of you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Michael has been there for you since the beginning." She replied then took a deep breath before continuing. "Not to be cliché but he cared about you and he's like a second brother to you. Like I said, he's been thinking about you and he always come to me to talk about you. And I know he could've said this earlier before you started dating Luke and I didn't wanted to ruin your relationship with the bad boy, but-" Lexi was cut off by Luke coming in and sat on our table, greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey cutie." He said.

"Hi Lukey." I said with a giggle.

"Ah never mind." Lexi said.

Calum, Lexi, and I got up to get lunch. After that, we all sat down as we placed our lunch at the table. As soon as we got settled, I heard a heated argument coming from the other side where my best friend and my boyfriend are. All of the sudden, I heard a lot of students chanting "fight!" And that's when I got up and immediately run to them.

"Don't to this." I spoke.

"Ella what are you doing here?" Michael asked.

"Just don't." I said.

"Yeah don't." Luke added.

"Shut up Luke! She deserves a better man than you!" Michael exclaimed.

"She deserves to be with me, isn't that right Ella?" Luke asked.

"I-I u-uh do." I stuttered.

"See? She's mine, now fuck off!"

"C'mon Ella, you're better than this I know you." Michael said.

"I'm sorry Mikey." I muttered. "But I love him."

"You can't be with someone like Luke. He can't treat a girl the right way."

"You know what, I'm tired of this. I can't be pushed around, telling me what to do! I'm old enough to make my own decisions! I'm an independent lady. If I say "I love Luke", I love him. You can't be the boss of me!" I spat.

"Whatever, I'm doing what's best." Michael said as he walked towards me.

"Woah woah woah what are you doing?" I asked.

"Kiss her, I dare you." Luke growled.

Michael shrugged and grabbed my waist before pulling me for a kiss. My eyes are widen as I remain frozen, but I managed to pull away and back-slapped him in the cheek, causing the crowd to laugh and yell, "ohhhhh". This is so awkward, my best friend kissing me in front of my boyfriend. I run to Luke and hug him.

"That's what you get for kissing my girlfriend." Luke said.

"This isn't over Ella." Michael mumbled as he held his cheek.