|19.|

"What are you doing here?" He asked, "You should be at school."

"No, what are you doing here?" I questioned, "Shouldn't you be at KFC working?"

Ashton was about to open his mouth before he could even protest, but quickly shut it, "I'm off." He said, "now why are you guys cutting school?"

"If I tell you, you would have to promise me you won't tell mum." I said.

"I promise." He replied, holding out his pinky.

I took my pinky and wrapped it around his as Luke straightens his leather jacket. "I'm trying to experience what fun's all about. I've never really knew what's like. I was just a preppy nerd being sappy, and afraid of taking risks. Now, I felt alive." I said.

"I see." Ashton stated, "It's your decision to do whatever you feel like. No one's gonna change or stop you from doing it. It's your life anyway. If you wanna do the things you're interested in, go for it. As long as you're okay and safe, I'm okay."

He looks at Luke with a smile, "you know, you may be bad to the bone, but me and my mum was wrong about you. I never knew that a douchebag like you could have a big heart. I can tell by looking at my sister's eyes that you're a wonderful and sweet guy, and she's very lucky to be your girlfriend. You've taught her the ways and I feel like you're a good influence on her. Just take care of her and make sure she's protected."

"Will do, Irwie." Luke said.

"Stop calling me that." Ashton said through his teeth. "Anyway guys, carry on."

As Ashton went inside the car and drove away, Luke and I decided to go to the arcade. I usually go there with Michael, but because he's still in school, I'm going with Luke. Besides, he'll be quite busy with school and Camilla.

When we walked in the arcade, Luke pays for the tickets while I look around the arcade. I remember going there as a child. The arcade hasn't changed since then. A lot of children and teens are having the time of their lives as they enjoy the games, competing as always to win tons of prizes.

"Ready babe?" Luke asked as he walked towards me, handing me a bunch of tickets. I took the tickets, nodding in response as we walked to one of the arcade games.

~
~

[Michael's POV]

While in French class, I began worrying about Ella. I wonder why she left early. What I noticed as well is that Luke is not in my class last period. Wait a minute, I forgot he always don't show up in any of his classes. However, I never saw them ever since lunch. Did they somehow cut school? I guess they did.

"Faites attention Michael!" I heard Madame Perisa exclaim.

"Uh, sorry Miss." I mumbled as I continue staring at the board while taking notes.

Where is Ella when I need her? She missed three periods, and I'm all bummed out without her. Plus, she's my study buddy and since the algebra quiz is tomorrow, I'm gonna fail because number 1: I suck at algebra and number 2: I suck at math. However, I need her as my study buddy. But I can't do it after school because my mum invited me over at her house for dinner. I could ask her if she can tag along.... Nah, she might be busy after school.

[End of POV]

~
~

After all the fun we had I decide to go home since my mum is not gonna be at the house for a month. Not only I'm going home myself, I decided eh, might as well bring Luke along for the night. Just as long as he takes a shower and wash his clothes so it doesn't smell like cigarettes in the house.

As I walk inside the house while Luke is smoking outside, I have to make sure I spray the furniture and my bed with Febreeze. Not that he stinks, but like I said, I don't want the house smell like smoke. I decided to head upstairs in my room to change into my sleepwear while Luke is doing... The things he do.  My phone randomly buzzed, which I end up getting a text from Michael.

From: Michelangelo 😺🍕
Hey Ella, where were u for the rest of the day? U had me worried there.

When will he ever stop being so protective of me and acting like my brother?

Sorry Mikey and don't freak out when I say this, but I ditched school with Luke...

Well crap. I could've exaggerate, like telling the truth but adding a sprinkle of lies but I couldn't. Besides I'm not good at lying. He's my friend so I trust him just as he trusts me, although he went through his antics and I had to bail him out on most of them.

My phone buzzed again.

From: Michelangelo 😺🍕
Oh. Well that's the first time you ever did that. Looks like my little best friend is taking baby steps to becoming a rebel! ;)

Really Michael? Really?

Stfu -_-

As Michael and I kept going with the texts and more of him teasing me, I didn't realize everything around me. Honestly if I trip over something or accidentally hit something, I'm gonna blame everything on Michael. And if he calls me "rebel" one more time he's gonna get hit in the balls with my foot. Out of nowhere I felt the presence of a person, I look up to see Luke crawling over my bed in his black muscle tee and his matching black boxers. He pulled me towards him as I clutched my phone, wrapping his arms around me.

"Ella, please cuddle with me."

I sighed as I put my phone on the nightstand. I just couldn't resist his cuddles. Even if I'm busy doing something, I just can't say no.

"Alright."

As soon as I turn around to face Luke, he's already fast asleep. I smiled, giving him my embrace in return as I closed my eyes.

~
~

[A/N: At last! Finally updated this chapter! Sorry for the REALLY long wait. I had a writers block and had to take a hiatus. Don't worry this fanfic will still keep going. Since I'm on spring break, I might update a chapter or two or even maybe three depending if I have any ideas for the future chapters. So yeah! I apologize if you had to wait like a decade for this chapter, and now it's up! Hooray for updates! (I guess lol XD)]