|03.|

*At School*

When I arrived in time for first period before the bell rings, I sat on my seat and then everyone starts talking about the hot guy in school. C'mon it's the second day of school not "admiring-and-drooling-over-sexy-and-attractive-guys-day". Well unless if he's hot, I might admire and drool over him, especially if he's a nerd like me. During the whole entire period, Michael and I passed each other notes without the teacher or the classmates around us looking.

Once the period is over, we got up and left the classroom and went downstairs to gym. To be honest, I hate gym. I hate being sweaty and gross all the time, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that I always get hit by balls. Doesn't matter if it's a basketball or a soccer ball (A/N: or football if you're living outside of the US) or any kind of ball, I always get hit. Like always, our gym teacher tells us to always come prepared in gym clothes, don't chew gum, give a lot of efforts in gym class, and consequences. After that, the bell rings and left the gymnasium. Michael and I went all the way upstairs to English class.

As soon as I came in English class, I accidentally bumped into a girl which made me drop my stuff. I looked up to the pretty, angry girl who seems like she wants to kill me, but she's the same girl that I bumped into her yesterday during lunch.

"I'm so-"

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it, Irwin." She cut me off. "You're worse than your brother! Can you stop being so fucking clumsy?! God!"

I attempted to pick up my stuff but she stomped on it with her foot, leaving high heel dirt prints on my notebooks and my social studies binder. All of the students started to laugh at me. "That's what you get." She spat.

"Can you leave Ella alone?!" Michael asked frantically, stepping in to gather my stuff and hand it to me.

"I tried, but since your klutzy girlfriend happens to bump into me, again, I can't." She snickered.

"First of all, I'm her best friend and second, can't you just accept her apology and-"
"ENOUGH!" Mr. Carson yelled slamming his hand on his desk, causing all 3 of us to jump. "Ella, Michael, go sit down, and Julia, stay here after this period. I'll have a word with you." Michael and I obeyed and sat in our seats.

"What?! But-"

"No buts" He cut her off.

"Ok" was all Julia managed to say as she sat on her seat. After the students were settled, Mr. Carson starts the lesson.

~
~

Once 3rd period was over, Michael and I left and went to social studies class. After that, we went downstairs to the cafeteria and sat at our table. Calum and Lexi didn't show up for school cuz Lexi is sick and he had to take care of her.

I still wonder who this "hot guy" looks like now that everybody is now talking about him. Most people say that he's dangerous and has a juvenile record and all. I'm surprised that all of the girls never laid eyes on him, except for Julia, who seems to be crazy for him. Some say that they used to be in a relationship with him, but then he raped and left them. Hmmmm.....

~
~

*3 periods later*

After French class was over, Michael and I walked out of the classroom and started walking to science science class. On our way there, I noticed a tall boy with a lip piercing and in his plain white shirt, skinny jeans, black boots, fingerless gloves, and a black leather jacket walking in this halfway that we're walking. He has the same taste of clothing as Michael. I guess he's the "hot guy" that everybody's talking about.

"Hey who's that dude that's walking down this hallway?" I asked, pointing at him while we're walking to science class.

"That's Luke." Michael replied. "Stay away from him."

"Why?" I asked.

"He's nothing but trouble." he said.

I gazed at Luke walking towards us, giving Michael a scowl and giving me a wink and walked away. Okay, the sight of his sky blue eyes shimmering really captivates me, but the fact that he's a dirty blonde, and known as the "bad boy" isn't my type. Plus I can smell his cologne with a mix of cigarettes from here. Wait a minute, isn't that the dude that I met last night at the dark alley?

"What just happened?" Michael asked nervously.

"Apparently, he doesn't like you and he winked at me." I replied.

"Why? I didn't do anything to him!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up. "Well anyway, just stay away from him okay?"

"Okay" I replied as we entered science class and sat down in our seats before the bell rings.

During science class, we started working an activity sheet. Thoughts have been running through my head about the "bad boy". Since I'm already done with the activity sheet and so is Michael, we both turned in and sat back in our seat as I begin to ask Michael questions.

"So you know Luke?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied. "He always smoke in the dark alley every night. I know this might be cliché, but he's the guy who's careless, starts fights all the time, always gets into trouble, parties a lot, and has a lot of tattoos."

"And you like him?" I asked.

Michael starts bursting out in laughter for a minute and then stopped laughing. "I'm not gay you know?"

"I'm not asking if you like-like him, I'm just asking if you liked him as a friend." I said.

"No Ella, I don't like him as a friend either." He replied. "You see, he's dangerous and you're... You! That's why-"

"I know, but bad boys and dirty blondes are not my type." I cut him off.

"But my natural color is dirty blonde." Michael said, raising his eyebrows.

"Not you Mikey!" I exclaimed. "Plus your natural color is blonde, not dirty blonde."

"It's sorta dirty blonde." He added.

"Anyway, is he the bad boy here, in school?" I asked.

"He's not only the bad boy in school, he's the bad boy in this city." Michael replied. "Here in Sydney."

"Is that why everybody is afraid of him, including this school that everybody is talking about?" I asked.

"Exactly" he replied.

Once the bell rang, we all run out of the classroom. I walked over to my locker and put another half of my stuff. As soon as I closed my locker, Luke is leaning against the locker that's next to me, checking me out.

"Hey, need a ride home?" He asked.

"No thanks I'll just walk home." I replied, looking down.

"Oh. How old are you?" Luke asked.

"I'm 18" I replied, not taking my eyes off the ground. "Why do you want to know my age?"

"I just want to get to know you." He replied. "You're a nerd?"

"Yes I am." I replied as I lightly pushed my glasses up.

"You know, I've always got a thing for nerds." Luke said, smirking at me.

"I'm... gonna g-go." My words trailed off as I quickly exited the school and accidentally bumped into Michael.

"Sorry Mikey" I said. "I'm already creeped out right now."

"Why?" He asked.

"Since Luke has a thing for nerds, I feel like he's gonna rape me." I replied. "I tried staying away from him, but he came up to me and wants to get to know about me."

"If he goes up to you again, just ignore and don't talk to him. Don't even look at him either. If you talk to him, look at him, or vise versa, you'll can never resist him and then you're gonna fall in love with him, and after that, he'll break your heart." Michael said.

I nodded as we started walking, I pulled out my phone and earbuds, plugged it, and listened to some Ariana Grande while walking. Once I arrived at my house, I said goodbye to Michael and hugged him. After that, I went inside my house.