|02.|

Once Michael and I arrived at his house, he opened the door and I thanked him as I entered his house. I was gonna take off my shoes but stopped me and told me that I can leave it on, so I shrugged as I took my backpack off my back and placed it on one of the bar stools by the counter. I grabbed the Wii wheel with the controller and plopped on the couch before hearing a knock on the door. Michael went towards the door, opened it, and paid the pizza delivery dude. He closed the door with his free hand and set the pizza on the coffee table.

"What do you wanna drink?" Michael asked as he walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door.

"Well what do you have?" I asked setting my Wii wheel beside me, opened the pizza box, and taking a slice of pizza.

"I have Coke, Sprite-"

"Sprite please." I cut him off.

As I took several bites of the pizza, Michael grabbed 2 cups and a large sprite bottle and put it on the counter. He poured it on the cups and walked towards me, handing me the cup with sprite. I took a napkin from the napkin holder, wiped my hands, and took the cup. I thanked him and he went back to the kitchen to put the sprite bottle in the fridge and grabbed the other cup of sprite from the counter and sat on the couch next to me, taking a slice of pizza and I took another slice of pizza.

After we both finished nearly all of the slices of the pizza, we washed our hands and wiped our mouths with a paper towel. I sat on the couch and grabbed the wheel that's beside me as Michael grabbed the second Wii wheel wheel with a controller from the tv stand and sat next to me on the couch.

"So ready to be defeated?" He asked, smirking as switched from HDMI 1 to another HDMI where we always play the wii.

"My question is are you ready to be defeated?" I asked, smirking back at him.

"You're on" was all he managed to say.

~
~

After an hour of playing Mario Kart, we end up winning anyways cuz out of every races we entered, I win, then Michael wins or vice versa, and then a couple rounds later, it's a tie. I quickly walked over to the bathroom to do my business. After I took a waz, washed, and wiped my hands, I checked the time on my phone before walking out of the bathroom. 5:50 pm, still have plenty of time. As soon as I sat on the couch, I got a text from Ashton.

From: Ash 👽🍤
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Elllllllaaaaaa!!! How's my favorite sisterrrrrrrr?

I have never seen my brother texting me like this. I wonder what's he doing right now, and why is he in a weird mood. After having these thoughts in my head, I respond to him.

I'm good thanks. What are you doing? Are you okay? What's gotten into you? And you know I'm your only sister right?

"Who you're texting?" Michael asked.

"My brother." I replied. "C'mon let's get back to the game."

"Oh. Are we gonna go against each other again or we're gonna team up?" He asked.

I took a sip of sprite and placed it back on the coffee table. "We're gonna team up." I said.

~
~

After a couple rounds later in an hour, we end up winning but losing in the last few rounds cuz of stupid computer players. I pulled out my phone check the time. 6:50 pm, gotta go cuz my mom always want me home by 7.

"Hey Mikey, I gotta go." I said as I grabbed my backpack from the one of the bar stools I put earlier when I came in.

"Okay. Want me to drive you home? Cuz it's already dark outside." He asked.

"No thanks." I replied. "I'm just gonna walk home."

Michael nodded and walked towards me and gave me a hug before saying goodbye. I thanked him one last time and left his house. After that, I received another text from Ashton, again.

From: Ash 👽🍤
Paaaaaarrrrttttyyying, I'm okaaaaayyy, nothing but the drinks, and yeaaaahhhhh I know. Just making sure you're feeling okay on the first day of school. And btw, I'm having a good time today and no I'm not drunk if you're wondering. Text ya tomorrow! Love yaaaaaa sis ❤️

Well that's a weird conversation but I can tell he's having a good time and love you too, drunk brother!

As I continued walking, the sun starts to set, which means picture time! Once I stopped walking to take a picture of the beautiful sunset, I proceeded on walking. On my way home, I decided to take the dark alley way as a shortcut.

Once I got there, I stopped walking and noticed a tall figure leaning against a brick wall, smoking a cigarette. Hmmm, should I go talk to this person or just ignore or walk away? I guess I should walk past this person. Well we all know what parents say: don't talk to strangers! And I always follow that rule. I started walking and as soon as I walked past the person, I felt like someone's watching me.

"Hey" someone with a thick Australian accent spoke.

I paused and turned around to notice the same person I saw earlier. When I took a few steps towards this person who's a guy, he still has a cigarette in his hand, but I still can't see what he looks like.

"U-Uh h-hi" I stuttered. "You k-know you sh-shouldn't smoke. It's b-bad for you."

"So?"

"So, you're gonna have lung cancer, emphysema, a stroke, asthma, or even worse, yo-you're gonna die!" I exclaimed, covering my nose and closing my mouth.

He decided to ignore what I said and continued taking the cigarette in the entrance of his lips and then he took it out and blew the smoke out of his mouth. I rolled my eyes as the smoke fanned right in front of my face. I waft the smoke away from my face and looked down at the ground.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"I-I'm Ella." I stuttered, stretching my hand out, which he didn't shake my hand.

"Ella..." He purred taking the cigarette and repeats the same process. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Ummm thanks" I mumbled. He should really quit smoking, and use mouthwash.

Not sure what he want from me... Plus, I don't even know this dude is. Does he want to kidnap me, kill me, or rape me? If he really is gonna do all of these three things, then I'm definitely running for my life and call 000.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. 6:57 pm, I better get going.

"I-uh gotta go." I said as I started walking.

"See you around." Was all he said as I started running.

~
~

Once I came in my house, I noticed my mum sitting on the couch watching the food network channel. I walked past her and said hi to her. I quickly went upstairs, but I stumbled after the 6th or 7th step. I got back up and finished the last 4 steps and then, I went into my room and turned on the light to change. After that, I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. All of this rushing and panting made me loose my breath. I went back to the bedroom and turned on my computer. I sat down on my chair, taking a sip of water that was in my backpack, logged in, opened minecraft, and played it for about 3 hours.

~

After playing minecraft for about 3 hours, I turned off my computer, got up and laid on the bed. Ah, first day without my brother playing the drums. Although I'm gonna miss him, but not when I'm busy or trying to sleep. After getting comfy on my bed, I took off my glasses and placed it on top of the nightstand. Then I fell asleep right away.