|06.|

"Hi Ella, how's school?" Mum asked, not taking her eyes off of the tv screen as I came in the house.

"It's great" I lied. I wouldn't tell my mum that I had a bad day, especially that I had detention for being late.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and shut the door. I accidentally stepped on the shoelace of my black converse, causing me to fall forward on my bed. I took off my black converse opened my backpack and took out my unfinished assignments. I continued on finishing up my assignments and after I'm done, I put it back inside my backpack and opened my laptop. Just as soon as I opened up minecraft, I got a Skype video call from Michael. 'Oh c'mon! I was about to play my game, what do you want?' I said to myself as I answered the video call, now showing Michael's face.

"Hey Ella, how's detention?" Michael asked.

"Horrible" I replied.

"Detention is the worst fucking place to stay in." He said.

"Says the guy who enjoys going to detention a lot back in 7th grade." I said.

"That was in the past!" Michael exclaimed. "So, what did you do in detention?"

"As always I was doing my homework and any assignments, which I'm already done, and Luke is sitting right next to me listening to music with his earphones. He keeps bothering me and distracts me from doing my work. Then he calls me a 'good girl' like he did yesterday at my house, which I hate that term and he also calls me 'princess'." I replied.

"Well don't get me wrong," He said, taking a sip of water. "But, you are a good girl. You're the type who 100% listened to everything, gets good grades, well usually straight A's, and never went to parties. That term is like a brand name to you."

"True, but I rather prefer the term 'nerd'. Plus, I never liked parties, well only except birthday parties." I said.

"Yeah" was all Michael could say. "So guess what?"

"What?"

"Camilla is coming to my house!" Michael replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"To hang out, watch movies, maybe make out-"

"Woah woah woah!" I cut him off, "You just went too far!"

"Sorry, it's just that she's so hot." He said.

"Camilla would be flattered, but you better not go too far like you did 3 years ago." I reassured.

"Stop bringing up my bad memories!" He exclaimed.

"It's funny though." I said, laughing hysterically.

"It's not." Michael mumbled, giving me a pout and then looked down.

"Aww cheer up kitten, I was just kidding." I said sheepishly as he looked up to me, smiling.

"Well I gotta go, I have to pick up Camilla at 6." He said.

"See you tomorrow." I replied. "And have fun on your date!"

"I will! Bye!" Was all he said. I said bye back and ended the video call.

I went downstairs to grab the leftover dinner that's in the fridge and quickly finished it. I put it on the sink and went back upstairs to my room. Just as soon as I plopped back on the bed, I got a Skype video call from Lexi. I answered the video call, now showing Lexi's face.

"Hi Lexi." I said.

"Hey Els!" Lexi said. "I have to ask you something."

"You know you can just text me instead of Skyping me?" I asked.

"Yeah," She replied. "But my mum took my phone away."

"Oh" I muttered. "So what is it you have to ask me?"

"Is it true you serenade Luke yesterday with a song?" Lexi asked.

"For the last time, I didn't serenade him!" I exclaimed. "He just asked me to play a song for him."

"Okay just saying." She said as she threw her hands in defeat.

"Oh by the way, thanks for having my back today during lunch." I said.

"Hey, that's what best friends are for." She said. "So I'll see you tomorrow. Sorry for that stupid question."

"It's okay." I replied. "See you tomorrow! Bye!"

Lexi waved bye and I ended the video call. I changed my clothes to pjs and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I went back to my room and plopped back on the bed. 'Hopefully not another Skype video call' I thought to myself. I waited for a minute, expecting for another Skype video call, but no more Skype video calls for this gal. I closed Skype and opened Minecraft. Then I kept playing it till I fall asleep.