|11.|

Thoughts have been running through my mind. I'm not sure if this is actually my decision. I mean, I have to be at Michael's house at 7 just to help him pick a song to serenade Camilla so he can finally confess his love for her. I can't just ditch him for Luke, he'll never talk to me ever again, especially when he told me to stay away from him. I can't just keep a promise and then break it. No, it's not that he's jealous of him, it's just that he's so overprotective like Ashton, and we're always there for each other. But, is he really jealous?

Three periods later, I grabbed my backpack and put my science inside. I walked out of the science classroom and noticed Michael having his arm around Camilla, smiling as they went downstairs. I gotta say, if they're dating, they're the most perfect couple ever. "aww they look so cute together" I mumbled as I walked downstairs to the first floor. I'm assuming Michael will take Camilla home so I wouldn't bother asking him. I walked out of the school and walked home.

Once I arrived home, I unlocked the door and close it behind me. I realized that my mum is not here and that Ashton is sleeping on the couch while the tv was on. I went up to him and nudge him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Oh, hey Ella." He spoke. "How's school?"

"Great." I replied, then continued in a exaggerated voice. "The Popular Princesses aren't in school, which made me so happy, Michael has a crush on a band geek, and I'm gonna go on a date tonight!"

"Wait hold on, say that again?" Ashton asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the last sentence.

"What the part that Michael has a crush on the band geek?" I asked.

"No the one after that." He replied.

"The part that I said that I'm gonna go on a date tonight?"

Ashton nodded. "That one. Aren't you too young to have a boyfriend?"

"Ash, I'm 18." I replied sternly. "I think I'm old enough to have one."

"Relax sis, I'm just kidding." He said with a chuckle. "As long as you and your boyfriend are using protection, I'm fine with that."

"We're not gonna have sex. Plus, I'm not ready to lose my virginity." I said as I walked over to the counter, taking off my backpack. I take out my stuff I need to do my homework and started doing it.

I'm glad he didn't asked about my boyfriend's name. After all of this exaggeration, I felt like I should go on a date with Luke. I don't know if going on a date with my boyfriend is part of my bucket list, but since I never been on a date with a guy, I gotta fulfill it.

~
~

It's already 6:00 pm, only one hour before Luke picks me up. I'm already done with homework, I already ate my dinner, my brother is already gone to work, and my mum is still not home yet. I went upstairs, only stumbled on the last 3 steps, and rushed to my room. I took off my shoes and grabbed a towel, fresh panties, and a bra. I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes including my bra and underwear before hopping in the shower.

After taking a shower, I put on my a clean bra and panties. I wrapped my hair around my head with a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I opened my closet door and pick out a black laced dress. I lay it on my bed and went back to the bathroom to dry my hair with a hairdryer. After that I put on deodorant before exiting the bathroom to put on the dress. I put on my black flats and went back to the bathroom to brush my hair and put on my contacts. I know, I haven't put on contacts for like forever, but I only wear it for special occasions. I went back to my bedroom to put on my watch, bracelet, earnings, and my necklace, which has the letter 'E' on it, first letter of my name. I put on my cardigan and grabbed my shoulder purse, which has my wallet in it, just in case if Luke doesn't have money to pay. I put my phone on silent and in my purse before hearing a knock on the door.