|08.|

"Well, here we are." Luke said as he unlocked the door. When I came inside, his apartment looks... Nice. The living room and kitchen area seems clean and it doesn't smell like cigarettes.

"Your apartment looks nice." I said.

"Wait till you see my room." He said as he took off his leather jacket.

I put my backpack on the floor by the couch and took off my black converse while Luke walked towards his room and I followed him. Once he opened his bedroom door, I came inside. His room is filled with dirty clothes and a bunch of women's panties. Suddenly I stepped on a red lace panties. I picked it up and showed it to Luke, giving him a weird look.

"Yeah, my room is messy." Luke said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"When was the last time you did laundry?" I asked. Then I glanced at the red lace panties. "And when did you start collecting women's panties?"

"Well the last time I did laundry was about a month ago, or two and I collect women's panties ever since I moved in to this apartment." He replied.

"First of all, why? And second, should your parents be concerned about your behavior and your 'panty collection'?" I asked.

"I collect panties for uh, good luck." Luke replied with a cheeky grin. "And my parents don't worry about me. Plus, I don't even live with them anymore."

"How come?"

"After I was released from jail a week ago, my mum and dad kicked me out of the house. So, what I did is steal their money to pay for an apartment I can live." Luke said.

"Wait how did you get yourself in jail? And why did you steal their money?" I asked.

"I stabbed a student in the knee with a pair of scissors at my last school." He replied. "And I don't even have enough money so that's why I snuck into the house and took their money. Luckily they're sleeping and doesn't know I took it."

"At least they don't know your location." I said.

"Eh, they don't even care about me." He said.

I dropped the panties and quietly left his room to do my homework in the living room. I plopped on the couch, opened my backpack, and took out my assignments. I started to doing those while Luke walked towards the counter to get his phone and then he started dialing the number. I guess he's gonna order pizza or Chinese food. My phone starts to buzz and that's when I got a text message from Michael.

From: Michelangelo 😺🍕
Hey Els, I'm outside of ur house. Where are u? And where's ur mom?"

I replied to Michael after I finished my math homework.

I'm at Luke's apartment. And my mum is staying at her sisters house till Monday therefore, I'll be staying at his place for the weekend.

After Luke just got off the phone, he walk towards the couch, sitting next to me. "Can I see your phone for a sec?" He asked as he snatched my phone from my hand.

"Uhh sure?" I answered with a question. I didn't bother asking what's he doing on my phone so, I continued working on my science homework. Then my phone buzzed after Luke hands my phone to me.

"Who's that?" Luke asked.

"That's none of your business." I replied as I read Michael's text.

From: Michelangelo 😺🍕
Why? U could've just texted me and I'll take u to my place for the weekend

"Is he your boyfriend?" Luke asked, looking at my phone.

"No" I replied in a firm tone. "And what did you do to my phone?" I scrolled down my contacts and come across the contact name 'Sexy Luke 😉❤️'. "Really? 'Sexy Luke'?" I asked, glaring at him.