00 | Prologue

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

Knock knock knock

   "Yah Donghyuck-Ah! Get the door!" The leader called out to the youngest, who was already out in their game of mafia.

   "Ahsh, why can't Mark do it?" He complained.

   Johnny, the host of the game, looked at him, "Hyuck, just do it, it's probably just one of the managers coming to say congratulations for our first win for Kick It." He reasoned before adding with wiggling eyebrows, "Maybe they brought some booze~"

   Hearing the word 'booze', Donghyuck instantly got up, jogging over to the door. "Annyeong— eh?" The corridor was empty, he stuck his head out, seeing no one. He was about to close the door when he looked down, where he saw three six packs of beer with a note taped on top.

   'Hello! We heard about your first win with Kick It and wanted to congratulate you guys but we're quite busy. Here are some packs of beer to enjoy
     Congratulations,
                WayV's managers"

   "Yah! Who is it?" Someone called from the table.

   Smiling, the maknae picked up the beer, closing the leg with a kick of his leg and walked back into the fifth floor dorm. Jaehyun called out seeing him return, "Who was it— woah"

   "Where did you get that?!" Yuta exclaimed.

   "One of the WayV managers sent it for our first win!" Donghyuck said happily.

   Jungwoo turned to Sicheng and Ten –who had came to celebrate with them– "You need to thank them when you go back hyung, like, make them a whole five course meal."

   "But I can't cook—"

   "Let drink!" Johnny cheered interrupting the younger chinese, grabbing the cases as the youngest put it on the table, ripping open the packaging.

   Everyone grabbed a can, and they drank as they continued the game.

   Eventually they moved to the room, where the coffee table had been moved and a large soft rug was on the ground in front of the couches. The majority of them say or laid on the ground, in love with the softness of the rug, and they drank to their hearts content as they watched episode after episode of some random drama, not noticing how their minds became less focused, their words slurring as they yelled at the characters, when simple hugs, handholding, and leaning became more, more sexual, more desirable, needed.

   At some point at the end, they blacked out, forgetting who they had kissed, who they had touched, having known but known anymore who they were intimate with.

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

Thoughts?

A little prologue~

A bit of info in this universe:
This is not an omegaverse, no Alpha/Beta/Omega stuff

Due to a certain genetic, some men have wombs and the ability to have children.

But it's not like they're not judged. It's like being of LGBTQ+ or something a lot of people are fine with it, but when it comes to celebrities suddenly there's a standard and frowned upon.

These type of men are commonly called "hybrids" –not necessary positively– due to, being male with both male and female reproduction systems

Anymore questions, leave them here and I'll try to answer as I'm still deciding details as I go.

[may 24, 2021]