15 |

early squad where y'all aT~

y'all, give me motivation, I'm feeling really lazy rn and I promised my dad I'd start learning piano today and I want to do that before he gets home in a couple of hours but I got 0 motivation, give me words of pity encouragement
_(:_」∠)_

y'all's comments throughout the chapters also give me energy and even if I don't need to say this, please comment~
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Not edited~
・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

   "Yuta!"

   His body was suddenly wrapped in a warm blanket, and he felt as if the familiar voice he had dying to hear was the only sound that got through. He couldn't see, eyes drowning in tears of stress and covered by his arms that were supported by his knees, shielding him from the world around him.

   His heart was beating so fast he felt like it would burst from his chest if it wasn't for the warm body wrapped around him, arms around his waist. Another pair of hands appearing occasionally caressed his hair and soothingly rubbed his arms which without doubt were shaking.

   A gentle voice whispered sweet nothings in his ear as a deeper, rougher one seemed to be going between reassuring him and barking orders that would shake anyone to their bones but to him were comforting. His head cleared up, his panic still there, by it wasn't grabbing him by the shoulders and pinning him in place.

   He dared to open his eyes and open a gap between his arms, getting a small view of the mess going on around him. He saw two legs cladded in familiar ripped jeans standing before him. He looked down, seeing black leather clad arms around him and he could name the voice whispering in his ear. He even dared to whimper out quietly, "H-Hyuck?"

   "I'm here hyung, and so is Jaehyunnie. We're so sorry for loosing you, I'm so sorry hyung, you must've been so scared all alone." Donghyuck said quietly to him, apologizing. He couldn't apologize enough, How could we not notice he wasn't with us? We're so stupid! Because of their idioticy Yuta had a panic attack surrounded by strangers, all alone. He rested his head on the elder's back, "I'm so sorry hyung."

   Yuta didn't say anything, but soaked in the words the younger said. He watched as in front of him, someone crouched down to meet his eye, the one he way most desperately looking for. Jaehyun. "Hey baby," he shied away, looking away from the younger. A hand caressed the side of his head, a thumb running over the shell of his ear, "Yuta, look at me. We're here, you're safe. I'm so sorry for leaving you. Let's go back to the hotel okay?"

   The Japanese nodded, wanting to be somewhere familiar, he wants to go home, to the dorms, but he knew the closest he'll get is their hotel rooms. After he nodded he felt Hyuck retract his arms, pulling form him, and he almost whined at the lost of skinship if it was from a set of arms snaking under his knees and around his back. Startled, his arms uncovered his face, hooking around his carrier's neck.

Jaehyun adjusted his hold a bit, "It's just me hyung, let's go." The younger turned to speak to someone in English, the person running off somewhere.

Donghyuck had a hand atop Yuta's that was holding Jaehyun's shoulder. After they took a few steps away, the youngest asked, looking over their shoulders to the puddle of... bodily fluids, "Wait, what about the vomit?"