24 |

Hey early besTieS

Double update~

Now for the reveal 👀

Any last guesses?

You ready?

Not edited.

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

"Okay," The doctor quickly flipped through his papers as the room tensed, "The results say that....

the father is....

Lee

Soo-Man–"

   The door slammed opened just as everyone gasped in disbelief as an older gentleman stepping through the door, "I have a confession,"

   "Lee Sooman-seongssaengnim?!" Mark yelled, wholeheartedly confused just as the rest.

   "It is I, Yes." He began, pushing his glasses back up his nosebridge. "I need to apologize, those drinks that were sent to you, it was I who sent them,"

   "It was you?!" Taeyong exclaimed, outraged.

   With a hand over his heart, a voice of sincerity, "Yes, it was I."

   "Why? Why would you drug us?!" Jungwoo shouted."

   "Let me explain," Lee Sooman said. "I knew someone was lying about not being a hybrid; so I did an experiment. It's said by scientific studies that if a group of men are unaware and overtaken by sexual feelings, they would be naturally drawn to someone that can naturally have sex with and reproduce, A.K.A, hybrids.

   "But stepped in your dorm, it was so... tempting. I couldn't resist myself." He admitted sorrowfully. "I grabbed an unopened can and chugged it, the rest, you can assume what happened."

   "You're telling me," Dongyoung began, "That the twins' father, is Lee. Soo. Man?" He asked the doctor.

   "U-Uh... yes, it's what the results say I'm afraid..." the doctor stammered nervously, whispering, "I'm just doing my job...."

   Enraged, Johnny stormed up to Lee Sooman, grabbing the man by his collar, hissing, "You, you Lee SooMan are a piece of shit for doin this to us, for outing Yuta through such suffering, you, you are–"

   "Wait!" Yuta shouted just as the America pulled back his fist. "I have something to say,

lol Jk it's not Lee Sooman

I'm here to say I'm gonna go on a more less week long Hiatus cuz I got a lot of ideas for like oneshots/short stories fics –which I will upload to a new oneshots book on here, but individually on Ao3—

Sorry for the confusion lol, this isn't an actually chapter hahah

Don't hate me

I have no regret.

Actually,

Blame CrashLandingOn_Mars for this, it was their idea for me to troll y'all with Lee Sooman—

Anyways I'll be deleting this chapter and putting in the actually chapter once the hiatus ends so in the meantime

Byeee~ 💚🌱