24 |

Hey early squad~

I know I said I'd be on a week long Hiatus, but I got very bored and finished the YuHyuck oneshot (posted on ao3 AND the new oneshots book I posted earlier today) so I started writing this chapter and now I'm publishing it now lol

I'm deciding to keep the troll chapter for future reader to flip out on lol

Anyways, here's, Chapter 24

Ready?

Any last guesses?

Not edited.

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

"Okay," The doctor quickly flipped through his papers as the room tensed, "The results says....

Moon Taeil–"

   "O that's Karma!"

   "Not the time Chittaphon!" Taeyong hissed, pulled the man to sit back in his chair.

   "I– Me?" Taeil asked cautiously, in disbelief, eyes wide and.... teary? "I I-I'm the father?" He looked to the doctor for confirmation, who nodded.

   "Congratulations man." Johnny got up, patting the elder on the shoulder.

   Dongyoung, despite feeling a bit down, still got up, putting a smile on his face as he side hugged the eldest and congratulated him, informing him he'd be here to help him too.

   Taeil stood up, still in shock as the others came up, saying words of congrats. He snapped out of it after a minute, quickly turning to Yuta and before the younger could react, threw his arms around him, hugging him around the shoulders tightly. The elder mumbled something he couldn't quite hear, he couldn't tell whether he said "I'm Sorry" or "Thank You" as felt something wet hit the back of his neck.

   "Ahem... excuse me?"

   Taeyong turned looked back to the doctor who stood awkwardly, having strangely not left the room yet, "Oh doc, is there.... is there something else?"

   "There is, actually, I'd assume you'd all like to hear it as well." He answered, gaining the attention of the group, or looked confused as they sat down, Taeil taking Dongyoung's spot beside Yuta. "Well you see, Taeil-ssi is Shotaro's father, but I'm afraid he is not the younger one's."

   "Eh?! What do you mean?" Yuta exclaimed, confused. How can that be possible?

   "It means two different sperms fertilized different eggs. While Shotaro shares Taeil-ssi's and Yuta-ssi's DNA, the second baby doesn't share Taeil-ssi's." He explained.

   "Then who is the father of the baby?" Sicheng spoke up.

   "You see, this is where it gets interesting, baby number two shares DNA not only with Yuta-ssi, but with two others."