10 |

^ I just want to say that he got nice thighs and legs in general—

He just looks good periodT

eArLY sQuAd wHeRE yOu aT

Btw, the smut memories/dreams don't actually happen before and after the "reality" part, just know that after this chapter there probably won't be anymore smut for a while idk yet, as this will have all the members left.

The memories just accord to him at sometime between thee last chapter and this chapter, which would be a period of two weeks idk something like that, I'm keeping loose time

✨ Not edited ✨
・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

He was exhausted, felt weak and tired, but still wanted more, his dick throbs and his hole aches. And the others were more than glad to help with with that, as well as aiding themselves.

Johnny's cock was buried deep in his hole, his head was thrown back in the elder's shoulder as he was held around the waist. The korean moved them a bit, moving his legs to be between the younger and forcing his legs to open wider as he sat with his back to the elder. He shivered, feeling the cold air between his legs, the movement creating a new angle and jostling the cock pressed up against his prostate; he tried to close his legs but couldn't, the elder being strong than he. He wants him to move already, to fuck him, he tired moving his hips but the hold around his waist kept him still.

   He began to whine, but was cut off with his own moan as a felt two fingers slowly nudging their way past his entrance alongside the elder's thick, and long cock. He gasped, lifting his head up to see Taeyong easing his fingers in, stretching him out farther than he's ever been. His thighs shook as he added a fourth with stinging pain, but it felt good. He moaned his name, glad to get some sort of stimulation, "Taeyong-ah~"

   The digits disappeared, and he barely have time to protest before something was nudging at his entrance, and it was fingers this time. He looked down in alarm as Johnny moved his arms up, holding him around his ribs as Taeyong held his waist instead as he slowly pushed in. "A-Ah! H-Hurts..." he whimpered, the pain of the stretch stinging.

   Without waiting for him to get accustomed to the stretch, Taeyong began thrusting in slowly, and so did Johnny. He jerked, the movement causing pain that faded into pleasure in mere seconds. Johnny made quiet grunts in his ear, deep in comparison to his higher moans. He was too out of it that he didn't realize someone else had snuck up beside them until he felt something warm and wet lick his neglected member. He let out a small squeal in surprise and looked down, finding Dongyoung looking darkly at him as he wrapped his lips around him with a smirk. He shut his eyes, reaching down to grip the younger's black hair tightly as he took him in his mouth.

   It didn't take long, with two dicks inside him rearranging his organs, visibly bulging the skin in his abdomen, a warm mouth around his previously neglected, tired, cock, and hands roaming his body; caressing his thighs, his waist and ribs, pinching and toying with his red nipples, many colourful bruises joining the ones already left on him. It didn't take long before he was close, jerking his hips which the elders held still, as they abused his prostrate repeatedly he wanted to close his legs, feeling too much pleasure but couldn't, he could only laid there on top of Johnny, back arching sensually and moaning like a whore before he spilled into the younger's mouth with a cry. The two elder still pounded into him rhythmically, cause overstimulation as tears sprung from his ears, breathing heavy.