25 |

Italics = Chinese
Bold = phone call

Heeeey earlier homies~

*not edited as ✨ always ✨ *

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

"I'm so glad y'all went with Sungchan and not Donghyuck Jr."

"I know right? I would've felt so bad for the baby."

"What?! What's wrong with Donghyuck Jr?!"

"Everything."

"Well I still think it's a great name-"

RIIIIING RIIING-

"Ooo Kun is video calling me! Everyone shush!" Ten suddenly exclaimed, pulling Sicheng to stand beside him in frame. Everyone sat in silence as he clicked the accept call button. "Hey K—"

"TEN CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL, DONG SICHENG, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO? DO YOU KKOW HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU TWO?!"

In the back you could hear Yangyang shout, "Bro he was literally going to file a police report if you didn't answer!" Mark snickered, overhearing, but was immediately shushed.

"Geez, chill Ge, we're just in Chicago." Ten answered casually.

Kun sputtered, nearly dropping the phone, "CHICAGO?! Why the fuck are you in Chicago!?"

Sicheng pipped up, everyone loves Sicheng, Kun wouldn't yell at Sicheng. "We came over here to take paternity tests for Yuta hyung's twins."

"I'm sorry– what."

"Yeah! Yuta has twins yesterday, we had to to take the tests to find out if we're the fathers!" Ten said with a smile that irritated Kun. Ten changed the camera, pointing his phone to the group, "See! Guys, say hi to Kun!"

   "Hi Kun!"
   "Hey!"
   "Is the camera facing us?"
   "What's up!"
   "Hi hyung!"

   "I-" Kun muttered, not even sure anymore.

   Ten walked closer, walking over to the bassets. "Kun ge, this is Shotaro and Sungchan! Aren't they cute?"

   Oh my god there's actual babies- "I- well yes but- I- when the hell- you know what? How about you two explain when you get back?" Kun settled on. "Just, be back in at least two days, we have music shows to attend."

   Ten waves at the camera with a thumbs up, "Yes ge~ Bye!"

   "Well he seemed mad."

   "Quiet Mark."

🎭

   The door slammed open with a bang, startling the three males cuddling on the bed. From the middle, Yuta popped his head up, "Oi! Quiet! Shotaro's sleeping!"