s e v e n

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

after a week of not talking to the person who sent you the accidental letter. you decided to write one to him, despite him telling you not to.

hello letter buddy! how are you doing? :D i know you told me to stop sending you letters, but it's getting kind of boring here,, i have a feeling you're gonna disregard this letter. but i'm hoping you won't :D"

much to your surprise, you received his reply, two hours later.

letter buddy? uhm i'm doing okay. don't you have friends to talk to? i'm not ignoring this letter, but i might do so if you send me another one.

and what did you do?

you sent one back.

ouch, that's harsh. but i'm gonna send you one anyway :3 and yeah, since you're not telling me your name, i'm gonna call you my letter buddy now! and no,, there aren't many people here, and my neighbours aren't too friendly :/

while you awaited for his reply, you spend your time tending to your mother.

after noon rolled by and soon it was time for dinner. just as you gave your mother her bowl of warm soup, you heard the crow flying into your house.

"thank you," your mother took the bowl out of your hands before having her meal.

you left the room and sat yourself in front on ayumu, who was already stuffing his face with food.

"letter for you!!" the crow announced, handing you the piece of paper before flying off.

don't you have better things to do? and you're right, i'm not gonna tell you my name.

the person writing these letters must not have many friends, huh. you shrugged and started writing back a reply.

look, you actually replied :O just kidding— why won't you give me your name? :(

"ayumu, can you bring me mum's bowl please?" you called out from the kitchen as you continued washing the dishes.

"okay!"

not too long after, your younger brother came running in, handing you two empty bowls. "thank you, now go take a bath and get ready for bed."

"okay!"

you finished up with the dishes and went back out into the common room, noticing a letter placed on the table.

like i said, i don't give names to strangers. i don't even know who you are, don't send anymore letters to me.

you let out a defeated sigh at the last sentence. despite how closed off this person seemed, you couldn't help but want to talk to them even more.