e l e v e n

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you had been so busy with your mother that you had completely forgotten about the crow and the letters.

the doctor had came over this morning and checked up on your mother.

much to your dismay, there was nothing you could do to help her.

"i'm sorry, but she doesn't have much time left. this illness is really getting to her, she most likely has a week left."

a week?

seriously? that wasn't enough time.

you started counting down the days she had left.

two days passed, giyuu's crow kept coming over. and on the second day, you just left the window open, to allow it in.

though you had threw all the letters it brought to you aside. not having time to look through them. you were more focused on helping your mother.

you didn't have time to see whether the letters were accidental or not. you just left them in a corner, and if the crow needed it back, it could just find it out.

another day passed and your mother was getting worse.

ayumu had decided to help you out with taking care of her. he too, was concerned for his mother's health. even though he was almost six, a literal child, he still tried his best to help.

he still didn't understand what was going to happen. only aware that his mother was awfully sick. i mean, if his older sister was acting so worried, he should be worried too, right?

a total of four days had passed. each day that went by, the feeling of uneasiness rises in your chest.

it was scaring you. you didn't know when her life was going to expire. everytime she fell asleep, you made sure to check her pulse.

she had three more days left. just three.

"please be okay..."