LIFETIME SERIES NO. 1

"Kkuma, get down, you might fall."

I looked at my cat who was sitting at the edge of the opened window. He wouldn't listen, so I stood up and went to him. I was about to grab him when I saw a girl recklessly dance and sing across her bedroom. She even has her phone in her hand, acting as her microphone. Her curtains are open and her blinds are rolled up, but her crystal clear windows are closed.

"She's so careless," I sighed.

"Sinong careless?" Mavi asked from the other line.

"Just my neighbor," I replied, "We just moved in last week, hindi ko siya kilala."

I grabbed Kkuma and closed my window before putting him on top of my bed. Kumuha ako ng flashlight at bumalik sa bintana.

"Chix ba?" He asked, laughing.

"Dumbass," I chuckled, "I cannot see her face clearly."

From my window, I clicked the flashlight on and off, it flashed directly to her mirror. I continued to do it, hoping she would notice the flashes.

"Anong gagawin mo?"

"What do you mean?" Kunot noo kong tanong.

"Sasabihin mong lagi niyang naiiwan bukas kurtina niya?" He asked.

"I'm flashing her mirror right now," I answered, "Hoping she'll notice it."

I immediately closed my curtains when she noticed the blinking light from her mirror. I made a little peep from the side of my curtain, she looked to the left and right before rolling down her blinds and closing her curtains.

"Good thing I was her neighbor," I told Mavi before throwing myself against my bed, "Kung iba 'yon, probably they took a video of her."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

MOOD BOARD

She is Sydney Aeris Estrellas.

He is Arthur Harrison Florence

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

DISCLAIMER

Pictures used for the mood board are all downloaded from Pinterest, credits to the rightful owner/s. This story has no connection with the celebrities/personalities used as character reference.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

m & m © 2021