CH-7 AMBUSH THE WITCHES!

CAPTAIN ELSA'S POV

As we continued moving forward in the marshes, I asked Niro who was walking beside me,

"That smoke bomb that you used to escape from us earlier, was that created by you?"

" Well, yeah. You liked it?" Niro asked with shiny eyes.

" I must admit that it gave all my knights a hard time." I muttered, glaring at him angrily.

Niro slowly moved away from me and started walking with Alec and Leon.

" By the way,  how you made it?" I asked Niro.

" Sorry but I can't reveal the recipe for that in front of a stranger." He replied in a low tone.

" Hey! Don't you dare get cocky just because you have made a small smoke bomb on your own." One of my knights said from behind.

" It must be a hard pill to swallow for you Metaforb knights who lack the knowledge of crafting such a simple thing." Alec replied with a smirk.

"A  dirty mere bandit like you have no right to comment on the forces of our beautiful kingdom!" The knight roared.

" Want a hole in your neck just like your comrade?" Alec muttered.

The knight gulped in fear after hearing that and got closer to the other knight.

" Look, you can't threaten my knights in front of me!" I said in a stern tone.

" Alright! Then why don't you have a nice walk in the marshes all alone while I threaten the heck out of them?" Alec replied causing Leon to chuckle.

" Continue to be cool. You will get a huge bill for this." I muttered , smirking.

" I can afford. Just robbed a village yesterday. " Alec replied.

" Wait what?" I said as me and my knights stopped walking.

" You fool! Was that too necessary to mention!?" Leon hissed as he too stopped along with Niro .

" So what?! We are bandits! We loot! What else do you expect from us, to run a charity show!?" Alec said angrily.

" No, off course not. But we expect you to return all the stuff to that village after we return." I said with a cocky smile.

Suddenly, Alec took out his crossbow.

" Hey! You can't be serious! Are you willing to  kill us just to hide some loot?!" One of my knight asked, shocked.

However, Alec quickly shot a witch in the chest who had just come out from behind a large tree.

Another witch approached from the left only to be nailed in the eye by Leon's arrow.

" It seems that we have entered these witches' area!" Niro exclaimed.

" I won't recommend fighting them at close range." Leon said to me as I took out my rapier.

Without hearing any further warnings, I rushed towards witch who was chanting a spell.

Immidiately, the witch shot a fire ball at me.

Sliding on the muddy water, I ducked under the fireball and jumped at the witch.

Before she could cast another spell, I plunged me rapier's blade right into her eye, killing her.

Before I could realize, another witch had approached to my right.

My eyes widened as the witch shot a fire ball at me.

No way I can dodge that attack at such short range!