CH-25 ANOTHER BIG PLAY

NEXT DAY
THIRD PERSON POV

Nothing much happened the next day.

The spirit of both the knights and the bandits was badly broken after the mighty ambush of Witherwing's forces.
Hence, no powerful official made a move .

However, a big decision was awaiting that night.

NIGHTTIME

METAFORB CASTLE

THIRD PERSON POV

" Summoning Norzaic!!? I won't go personal,  Lutkins but this is a really bad choice! Are conditions haven't worsened that much!" King Aurthor Lance said in an anxious tone.

" How much more suffering do you want to see, Aurthor?! They nearly assassinated you today. Many of my brave knights died! My own loyal Captain killed many innocents by her own hands!" King Lutkins exclaimed angrily as he got more and more emotional.

King Aurthor hesitated.

He knew how much Lutkins was going through right now. His kingdom, suffering in front of his eyes.

" I know that its a hard pill to be helpless for a moment but summoning Norzaic can act as a suicidal bomb for your kingdom. Not only yours, it might affect the lives for other kingdoms as well!" Aurthor finally spoke.

Norzaic.

You don't know what is it, do you?

Norzaic is a portal which connects the human world to the netherrealm.

Knowing only this must have given you the idea of the danger involved in summoning one, right?

" What's your plan? What are you trying to pull here, Lutkins?" King Aurthor asked.

King Lutkins took a deep breath.

" I want to take help of Flamia kingdom, one of three kingdoms of netherrealm." He said.

King Aurthor wasn't much shocked upon hearing this. Afterall, King Lutkins has planned on summoning the portal. Surely he won't sunmon it just for the demons to come and feed upon the humans, right?

" Flamia kingdom." Aurthor muttered.

Then he said,

" Princess Abigail, the throne holder of Flamia. If we compare her actions with other demonice rulers ,  she seem like a human. She is the only ruler in the entire netherrealm whom I respect." King Aurthor said with a sigh.

" So you do agree with me, don't you?" King Lutkins asked, full of hope.

" She might have been neutral for us till now but it doesn't mean that she would help us in the war against her own sister's kingdom. Afterall, she is still the daughter of that tyrant ruler-"

" Don't say his name, please." Lutkins muttered, raising his hand.

" I never intended to. But how can you be sure that Queen Abigail would help us?" King Aurthor asked.

" This is our last hope, Aurthor. Moreover, we have successfully took her help in the past. Don't you remember when she helped all the kingdoms by eliminating a big cult of our world with her force?" King Lutkins asked.

" That happened 57 years ago, Lutkins. Moreover, that Tyrant conquerer of netherrealm had vanished for about 150 years from now. Things must have changed a lot by now. If I add another big point, most of the rulers of the kingdoms were different at that time. Do you think that she would help you, who is a total stranger for her?" Aurthor asked.