CH-31 NOBLE STANDARDS

CAPTAIN ELSA'S POV

*THUD THUD THUD*

I could hear the heavy footsteps coming towards Alec's room.

That cocky bandit has arrived, time to teach him some manners.

It seems that morning's beating wasn't enough for him.

I quickly hid behind the door just before Alec entered the room.

Just when he was walking towards his bed, I pounced at him from behind.

" You thought the I would have forgotten your morning words!?" I shouted as I grabbed Alec tightly from behind.

Alec hissed in pain as I grabbed him.

" You think it will work against me? You aren't fooling anyone tonight!!" I said angrily.

However, as my eyes went down, I noticed a wound on Alec's left arm.

" What happened to you today!?" I asked in surprise as I quickly backed off.

" Don't be so shocked, its not a big wound." Alec muttered as he sat on the bed.

" But its neither a wound that you accidently get. What happened? Tell me." I asked as I sat beside him.

" Nothing much. A punk got in my way while I was walking on a road. I made sure to give him a good piece of mind." Alec muttered with a smirk.

" And who bandaged you? I don't think you can apply first aid that well." I said, looking at the bloody bandage rolling on Alec's arm.

" Knigh-, I mean Chris did it. He is skilled guy in many fields." Alec replied.

I sighed before patting Alec's shoulder.

" I will spare you this time as you already had a rough day. Just try not to mess with me again." I said, smiling.

" So what was that king's answer regarding your request?" Alec asked.

" Oh yeah, about that. We are invited at a ball party tonight. Your visit is a must too." I said.

" Wait, you asked that old fart for help and he invited you to a party instead!? We must leave this kingdom, I am getting chills now." Alec said.

" Watch your language, bandit!" I said angrily.

" Of course, you will only focus on my language. Nobles like you love partying, afterall." Alec muttered angrily.

" Why do you hate nobility that much!?" I asked him angrily.

" Because all of you live on poor people's hardwork!" Alec replied.

" Not everyone is like that. You don't have the right to judge anyone by their standard!" I said angrily.

" Then you don't have the right to take me in this stupid ball either. Go and socialize with other nobles and 'great' people." Alec muttered before lying on the bed and closing his eyes.

" You cocky little..... Fine, stay and rot here! Taking a wild, mannerless orphan like you will only destroy my reputation out there!" I said angrily.

Alec suddenly grabbed my neck tightly.

" You can call me anything but dare call me an orphan and I will cut that disgusting tongue of yours." Alec muttered angrily, his deep and cold eyes staring hard at mine.

Saying this, he pushed me away before going back to his bed.

I took a deep breath before exiting his room.