CH-6 MISSING COMRADES

FOWL'S CAMP

CAPTAIN ELSA'S POV

After the arrival of that huge, eyepatched bandit, everything went calm.

It seems that he was the boss of these bandits as they all stopped fighting when he asked them too.

And here I thought that this masked guy with crossbow was their boss.

Damn! Did I just got beaten by a regular bandit!?

All these thoughts flew around my mind as I continued to stare at masked bandit.

" What?" He said, setting his eyes back on his notebook.

That old bandit Osber whom we captured turned out to be the medic of this gang.

With the help of two of my knights, he patched up all the injured knights and bandits in no time.

And now, all of us were sitting around the campfire.

" I apologize for the violence that took place due to this idiot." Fowl said , chuckling as he heavily patted the crossbow guy's shoulder.

" So you want to make alliance with the rest of the bandits around this forest too, right?" He asked me.

" Yes, but we can't do that right now, at nighttime. Its too dangerous. " I replied.

" Nor will you be able to make one with other bandits, judging from your attitude." The bandit who earlier threw the smoke bomb said.

" His name is Niro and he likes creating new weapons and other stuff. I hope he will be useful to you." Fowl said.

" Wait! You arn't joining up with them so soon, are you!?" Niro asked.

" Get a hint already, Niro! We too are indirectly dependent on their kingdom." Fowl said.

" Off course. Afterall, we are the ones who usually rob the merchants who come from their kingdom." The crossbow bandit replied, chuckling.

However, he was cut off with a heavy slap on head by the huge bandit.

" That hurts, Fowl!" The bandit muttered, rubbing his head.

" The bounty hunters from Metaforb are the ones who hunt down the witches around these parts. You don't want to encounter them, do you, Alec?" Fowl asked the bandit with crossbow.

" I will rip them apart." He muttered, turning his back towards Fowl.

" Leon! Have Tom and Andrew arrived yet?" Fowl asked loundly.

" Nope! No sigh of them!" The bandit named Leon replied from a nearby tree.

" I am worried about them now. " Niro muttered.

" You haven't killed them, have you?" Alec asked, looking at me.

" No, they escaped. But we don't know where." I replied, staring back at him coldly.

" I am tired already, its time for you to go and search for them, Alec." Fowl muttered as he yawned.

" What!? Me alone?!" Alec replied.

" Afraid of the dark, hometown boy?" Joseph asked, grinning.

" I told you not to call me that! And I am afraid of witches, not darkness!" Alec said angrily.

" Who was gonna rip apart the witches earlier?" One of my knights asked with a chuckle.

" Yeah yeah, answer him, hometown boy." Niro said, grinning.