CH-27 NO TIME TO REST

NEXT DAY
THIRD PERSON POV
METAFORB CASTLE
MEETING ROOM

By the morning, the summoning of Norzaic in the basement of the castle had already begun.

In one week......

The fate of Metaforb would be decided.

And till then, the knights of Metaforb must device a good strategy.

" I hope you have any plans to follow after we expose ourselves to Flamia kingdom, Lutkins." King Aurthor said.

" I do have one. I big one." King Lutkins muttered.

Aurthor got curious by King Lutkin's grave expressions.

" You know that princess Abigail of Flamia kingdom won't trust us as we are strangers to her. But won't she trust someone whom she knows?" King Lutkins asked with a smile.

" But who is still alive after this!? All the previous rulers of all kingdoms have died out of age or in war!" King Aurthor said.

" Not all, my friend. Have you forgotten about King Warsius?" King Lutkins asked with a smile.

At that moment, King Aurthor fell silent in surprise.

He had almost forgotten about King Warsius due to their poor relationships with the Exter kingdom.

" King Warsius of Exter kingdom... But how will we persuade him to cooperate? Haven't we fought a war against Exter ealier?" King Aurthor asked.

" It happened 10 years ago, Aurthor. Moreover, he also killed our previous Metaforb ruler- King Benethvolt. He must be feeling a bit guilty about it." King Lutkins said.

" I don't think so. That bastard's a hardcore killer." King Aurthor muttered, looking away as he spat angrily.

" Whatever, this is our only chance. We must take this risk. And haven't we done a riskier thing by summoning Norzaic?" King Lutkins asked with a chuckle.

" You did it, not me." King Aurthor replied.

" Anyway, I plan to send a party of knight and one of Captains to go to the Exter kingdom and negotiate with the King." King Lutkins said as he streched his arms and yawned.

" And what are they doing right now?" King Aurthor asked?

" Preparing. In whatever way they want. They are all grownups now who don't need commands to perform simple actions. I have faith in them, all of them." King Lutkins mumbled with a smile as he gently closed his eyes.

TRAINING GROUNDS

THIRD PERSON POV

" Slow down!! Take it easy!! That's what you said!!" Alec yelled as he struggled to evade Elsa's quick thrusts.

" Why are so afraid!? Haven't you defeated me two times by now?!" Elsa said with a chuckle as she continued to thrust her rapier towards Alec who kept getting pushed back.

" Are you taking out your anger regarding that issue!? Cause I might get killed due to it today!!" Alec yelled as he blocked Elsa's strike with his sword.

Elsa is really skilled and agile while Alec has great strength but drastically lacks stamina.

And Elsa knows it!!

As Alec continued to struggle against Elsa's attacks, he finally tripped and fell on the grass.

" That's my win, I guess." Captain Elsa said with a smile as she pointed her rapier at Alec.