CH-13 TRAITOR AMONG US

METAFORB KINGDOM

LEON'S POV

With the arrival of Metaforb knights, the remaining withered knights were wiped out in no time.

Osber decided to aid the injured knights with the help of other medics in Metaforb kingdom.

Meanwhile, I was lying on a hay bale with a bread stuffed in my mouth.

Suddenly, Derek kicked the door open.

" Hey! Maintain peace in this area, bro." I muttered.

" Such a big and unexpected attack took place and here you are, lying like a fat cow!" Derek said angrily.

" So what can I do? Fowl is already investigating about the attack with Captain Lynn. No need of me." I said, taking another bite of the bread.

" Fowl's calling you, lazyboy. Come out, now!" Chris said before walking out of the barn.

I sighed and got up.

Why am I being dragged into this!? I am an archer, not a detective!

Walking out of the barn, I noticed Niro waiting for me.

" I am glad that you are safe. No scratch." Niro said with a smile.

" Don't worry about someone you abandoned." I muttered with a smirk.

This annoyed Niro.

" Hey! You know that I can't fight! I am the one who callled reinforcements before that kiddy knight Bill!" He argued.

I chuckled and patted his shoulder.

" Whatever, I am visiting Fowl. You know where is he?" I asked.

" Yeah, Chris told me to tell you. He is at barracks with Captain Lynn." Niro replied.

" Why don't you come with me?" I asked Niro.

" You , Fowl and Chris did the whole fighting. I just fleed, no use of me there." Niro muttered, his head down.

I smiled and patted his back.

" You are our backbone, idiot. We rely on your inventions." I said.

" Most of them are defective ones only." Niro replied.

I slapped him on his head.

" Its seems that you need a counseling session. I will take one when I return." I said with a smile before walking away.

10 MINUTES LATER

As I walked into the barrack, I noticed Fowl and Captain Lynn sitting opposite to each other on chairs, a round wooden table between them.

" Leon was the name, right?" Captain Lynn asked with a smile.

I nodded.

" Have a seat." He said.

As I sat down, Captain Lynn said,

" Metaforb is grateful to you because of your assistance back there. That was a wonderful display of archery. " Captain Lynn said , his smile still on his place.

" You were watching me?" I asked.

" No, but the farmers nearby were facinated with your skills. It seems that we can rely on you guys, afterall." Lynn said as he streched his arms and yawned.

" Isn't it strange that an entire scouting party got killed in its mission? I mean, scouts are known to avoid getting detected. " Fowl muttered as he ran his hand on his beard.