CH-16 THE INTERROGATION

CAPTAIN ELSA'S

Only after a few moments of the brawl,Mark was escorted to the prison by my knights.

As for me, I was currently in Mark's house, trying to search for the knight's dead body with the help of knights of my group.

" Captain!! There was a basement entrance hidden behind this sofa!" One of my knights suddenly called out as he pushed away the sofa and showed me the entrance.

" Two of you follow me." I ordered.

Then, carefully, I went down in the basement with two other knights.

" Captain, we should stay in front." One of the knights adviced.

" I need no baby sitting." I replied.

" But what if there is a reptile inside?" The other knight said in fear.

" Don't imagine such scenarios." I muttered.

At the basement's end was a small hole big enough for a healthy human to fit in.

" That butcher surely was creepy. No wonder why he tried to kill that bandit too." I muttered.

" Well, rememberimg that, you went out with him, right?" My knight asked with a grin.

However, his grin perished as I looked at him with my dead,  cold eyes.

" Never tell anyone about this or else you will be removed from your post as a knight." I muttered in a deadly tone before crawling into the hole.

" Captain!! Wait for us!" The two knights yelled.

" You two stay on the other side! I will call you when needed." I muttered.

As I continued to walk deeper into the cave, I came across the body I wanted to find.

I wish, I hadn't eaten my meal at Love Glutton .

Because as soon as I looked closure at the  decaying body, I threw up.

The body of the knight was almost ripped off from its flesh.

His belly was cut open and all his internal organ and intestines were missing .

Judging from the body's slitted throat, I could assume that Ivans died quickly and all the rest actions took place after his death.

That saved the poor knight from more suffering.

How??

How will I be able to show his body to his mother?

Which mother would like to see her son in the condition??

That will break her heart.

It would hurt even more than his death.

" Craw in boys!!" I called out to the knights.

In no time, the two arrived and their expression were just what I expected.

" Will we have to carry this body back, captain?" One of them asked in a meek tone.

" Yes, put it in bag and bring it out of the basement. I am leaving now. I am sleepy. "

Saying this, I went away.

Even though I had said that, all my sleep got perished by this scene.

That lucky damned bandit who didn't had to see all this.

Because he already went to sleep after leaving the restaurant!!

Whatever, I hope that tomorrow won't be as griefy as I expect.