CH-28 TO THE EXTER

NETHERREALM

WITHERWING CASTLE

THIRD PERSON POV

The red hooded creature walked into the execution chamber of the castle only to find Oduk impaled with several molten, sharp rods.

The withered knights had surrounded Oduk and were making sure that he doesn't move at all and bear the pain.

" So, how does it feels to get a large wither knight army and this big armoured monster in your control and still return empty handed, Startos?" The mysterious demonic queen asked she walked past the withered knights and stood in front of the red hooded being.

" You shouldn't have done this, my queen. He could still be useful."

" What useful? This big pig got defeated by a single human. A single human!!!!" The queen yelled angrily before snatching a withered knight's sword and stabbing Oduk in his nose.

Then she looked at Stratos.

" And you aren't safe from punishment either, Stratos. You directly clashed with the Metaforb knights and both the kings were in front of you. Yet you fled like a helpless goblin." The queen muttered.

" My predictions were wrong, milady. The general of Metaforb kingdom is incredibly skilled with sword. His skill is above an average human being." Stratos muttered.

" Your predictions are none of my concern. You lost almost everything I gave you for the battle and couldn't even accomplish a single task." The demonic queen muttered as she walked towards Stratos.

Then she took out a dagger and slashed it at Stratos's skull face.

A deep wound was formed above Startos's left eye. The queen had made sure not to blind him.

" This will defenitely leave a scar for the rest of your life. Feel lucky that I didn't punished you like this lowly monster for you are my general." The demonic queen muttered coldly.

" I am grateful for your mercy, my queen." Startos muttered as he knelt.

" I demand slaughter of this lowly beast's partner and her offsprings. Now!!" The demonic queen ordered, looking at Oduk.

The withered knights nodded before leaving the chamber.

After Stratos too left the chamber, the demonic queen mumbled to herself,

" The general Stratos talked about and the man who defeated Oduk. Both of them....."

" Both of them must be executed as soon as possible."

METAFORB KINGDOM

NEXT DAY MORNING

ALEC'S POV

A light slap on my face caused me to wake up from my comfortable sleep.

" Who the fuck is that? Have a death wish, bastard?" I mumbled angrily as I yawned.

As I opened my eyes, I realized that it was Captain Elsa sitting beside me.

" I expected nothing more from an ill- mannered bandit." Captain Elsa said.

" Why the heck have you invaded my barn? Isn't our duty to recruit bandits completed?" I asked.

" First of all, this is our barn. And the second thing is, you have to come with me on another journey." Captain Elsa replied with a smile.

" Fuck off. Lemme sleep." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

" Remember that you still have to work under me of a week or so." Elsa said with an evil smile.