CH-11 A TOUR TO THE KINGDOM

CAPTAIN ELSA'S POV

"Congratulations, Alec! You are now a legal servant!" Leon said with a chuckle.

" Congratulations, Leon. You just made a deadly enemy." Alec muttered before walking towards his barn.

" I really never intended to create a fight among you two." I said to Leon who was walking ahead of me .

" Don't sound like you are responsible for this. He brought it on himself." Leon replied with a smile as he turned his head towards me.

" I do feel sorry for him." Niro muttered who had just came out of the castle.

Meanwhile, Fowl had already left before us and was in his barn right now.

" Well, we will be going to fetch more bandits. What will you guys do till then?" I asked Leon.

" Actually, we never planned that ahead." Leon said with a sheepish laugh as he rubbed his neck.

" I know, I will appoint a knight to give you tour of our kingdom before leaving. Is it alright? " I asked.

" That's too polite of you." Leon said with a chuckle.

" Its nothing." I replied with a smile.

" Well, it actually is a lot, considering how you treated us earlier." Niro muttered from behind Leon's back.

" You bandits attacked us first!! I am saying this the last time!!" I roared angrily causing Niro to cower in fear.

" He is just pulling your leg." Leon said with a chuckle.

" But I was serious." Niro mumbled in low tone, forcing Leon to elbow him in the gut.

" Whatever, I am going to rest. Will see you later." I said before walking away.

After reaching my house, I immediately fell on my bed.

Not feeling much exhaust but still wanna sleep.

Such a peculiar brain I have got.

I was still thinking about the bandit whom I have forced to work under me.

Alec was his name, right?

I must be wary of him from now on, no one knows when he unleashes his vengance towards me.

He won't be able to do it when I am surrounded by m knights, right?

I just can't be careless.

Can't afford to be killed by a mere bandit when you are planning to clash with netherrealm forces, right?

3 HOURS LATER

LEON'S POV

I was woken up by a heavy knock on the barn's gate.

" Who!?" I called out with a yawn as I slowly got up, is this a knight or Fowl.

It was afternoon at that time and I had expected a knight to come by.

And I was right.

" I am a knight of Captain Elsa's group, Bill's my name! She has sent me to give you a tour of the places near the kingdom!" The voice came.

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it.

There was a young armoured boy with black hair waiting outside.

" Hi! I am Bill!" The knight said with a smile.

" You are surprisingly nice, you know." I muttered while rubbing my hair.