Chapter 32 The ball

Chapter 32

"The ball"

Sweet Music... Sweet dance... The atmosphere is filled of romance. Young people are dancing to the girls they like. The Valentines ball that the student council officers is a blast. The food is perfect, lights, music in other words, and the floral theme... all in all is such a master piece.

This is the first time the students celebrated Valentines in such a prestigious way. Last year they haven’t celebrated because the school suffer in a huge scandal. Let’s not talk about that tonight let’s focus more on the party.

The three good-looking music teachers entered in the hall by using the back door. They don’t want to catch their student’s attention and make a commotion in the party. They silently settled down on their table together with their co-faculty members.

"Hyung, why did Kwangmin choose Giyoung as her partner tonight?" The maknae of the adults asked.

"Well she's her friend so he asked her too." Hyunseong one of their vocals commented. "There’s nothing wrong on it. Hyunseong is right they are friends." Their leader agreed to Hyunseong.

"But I think Kwangmin and Boseok looked good together." Jeongmin muttered. Upon saying that three ladies made their grand entrance.

Gina, CL and Aerri entered together. They showed how beautiful they are the way they flaunt their dress. The three young males set their eyes on the lovely ladies. Donghyun smiled widely when he saw how Gina looked stunning in her purple dress. Hyunseong was captivated on Aerri's seductive dress while Jeongmin is excited to be beside with the girl who is wearing a rock style outfit.

Outside the auditorium the three maknaes are all waiting for their dates. Minwoo's partner arrived first but they decided to wait for Youngmin's partner. Kwangmin excused himself and left the two. "Where are you going?" His twin brother asked him in a loud tone of voice.

"I'll be back." The younger twin answered. He was going to find the school council president.

Chineun arrived and the two couples entered the auditorium. Students are talking about how the two couples looked good together and they also thought that one of them will win the king and queen of hearts. Who wouldn’t they Youngmin and Chineun both wear white clothing, then Minwoo and Kangdae wore the same light blue color clothes.

Minwoo, Kangdae, Youngmin and Chineun sat together in a table for twelve people. They save seats for their other companies. Aerri, CL and Gina joined to the table of their friends. Girls are now crying deep inside them. They lost their chance to dance with the most handsome boys in the party.

Thinking that their only hope are the hyungs. The students didn’t know that the elders have already someone for that night. The hyungs went to the table of their maknaes and they joined together. Only one left now and they are complete.

Giyoung sat grumpily on her seat. "Where is Kwangmin?" Minwoo asked her. "I don't know. I texted him already and he's not answering." The girl look annoyed.

Then the younger twin suddenly appeared. "Kwangmin why are you late?" The girl nagged him. "Mian I drop by somewhere before I go here." He apologized. Giyoung mood change she is really pissed.

The music stops and so the people who are dancing in the middle. A pretty lady stood in the center stage and made her small speech.

"Good evening everyone. We would like to announce that tonight we will choose the king and queen of hearts... The committee will pass papers for you to write your votes then after writing that person’s name drop the papers on that fishbowl near the committee table. Thank you and have a great night." Boseok the president of the school. For the first time in her high school life she wore a dress. The music was turn on again to upbeat.