Chapter 24 Cinderella

Chapter 24

"Cinderella"

***YOUNGMIN's POV***

I am busy arranging my stuff inside my bag when I heard my younger twin brother's voice. "Giyoung wait up." I got irritated. Ever since he hangs out with Giyoung to play basketball he never gave a little time to talk to me.

"Yes oppa?"

"Do you want to hang out after class? Let's play basketball again." Basketball again. Almost every day they are playing basketball. I hate sport and I will hate for the rest of my life.

"Sure why not. But this time I am sure I'm going to win!" I sigh hearing their conversation.

"Are you two gonna play basketball after class again?" I interrupted their discussion.

"Yes." What kind of answer is that? One word? Seriously?

"Don't tire yourself too much..." I nagged him. He looks pale and I am worried if he gets sick. I continued talking and I notice that he was already gone.

"Jo Kwangmin I'm still talking here!?" I yelled at him. All the students move their head in our direction.

"Mianhae hyung." I heard my twin murmured while dragging his feet back to me. I felt happy so I tapped his head and held his hand while we walk out of the room. Even I, I was surprise for being touchy. I dislike skin ship but I just really miss my twin.

"Wow you two are surprisingly intimate today." Minwoo disturbed our brotherly time. Kwangmin pulled his hand from me. I kept my hand inside my pocket being embarrassed from my action a while ago.

"Hyung I'll catch up to you. I forgot something in our dorm." Before I could say anything he turns his back and started to run. "*shit... I was so pissed that I cursed inside my head.

After class our group went to the gym to play their favourite sport of the month, basketball. Since I am not into playing I decided to go to the library. They are busy on their so they didn't notice that I left. I don't love reading and I don't hate it.

I am busy searching for books to read when someone pokes my shoulder. "Uhm excuse me." A shy girl excuse herself to speak to me. I smiled hiding how pissed I am. This day is a bad day for me so could you please give me some time alone. I want to tell her that but our image will be ruin if I show my true self to her.

"Ca... can you please sign this uhm... cd for me. I... I am a huge fan of yours." The shy girl presented an album to me. My head twitch when I saw it's not one of our albums it came from another group. "This is not our album." I can't help but voiced it out.

"I'm sorry I don't have your album yet for the meantime could you please sign this one." Before I snap out and shout her I signed her CD, took a random book and sat on to the nearest chair. Is she joking? Another group album but she wanted me to sign it for her.

She followed me in my table and she thanked me before she took off. This is really not my day. I prayed that a miracle will happen for once.

"Mind if I joined you?" I turned my head at my back and saw an angel.

"Sure you can." I glance out of the window and prayed again. God I didn't know you answer prayers that fast. I unknowingly smiled.

"It's so rare to see you alone. Where is your twin?" Chineun questioned. She took a book inside her bag and started to go through it.

"They are busy playing basketball."

"Then why are you here then?" Why do you have so many questions there young lady.