Chapter 25 Preview for the Valentines Ball

Chapter 25

“Preview for the Valentines Ball”

Today is Valentine’s Day all over the world celebrated this day in different ways. Here in Korea girls give chocolate to the boys they like. Students are busy preparing for their valentine ball and for girls they are busy making chocolates for their crushes and love ones. 

My hobby is to roam around the campus and to watch other people. I don't settle in a place, i also dig some scoop if i find someone interesting to me. I always look for something special that is why I got news on my own. I am walking in the corridor when I pass by into the school laboratory or kitchen lab. Students can use this room when they want to bake or cook in groups.

I peep into a small opening and lean on the wall. The first person I saw was the school council president. My heart skip a beat, if Boseok sees me here I am 100% sure that she will kill me instantly. I need to take a thorough precaution. 

The campus sweet hearts. The group of Chineun, Gina, Yuna and Aerri are called the campus sweet heart. Speaking of Yuna where is she? Hmmm oh well. CL is their dorm mate so maybe she's close to them. But the queen of the school how did she end up being here she’s not even interested in this kind of activity.

"Yah pres don't put salt on your chocolate!!!" That voice it belong to the one of organizers in the school, Chineun. 

Then suddenly someone poke my shoulder. "What are you doing here? Why don't you get inside?" Oh no it's the school council vice president, the boyish type.

"I just heard someone yelling inside so I was curious if who was that then I saw pres so I didn't went in." My alibi. Kangdae went inside the room and she drags me along.

"Oh. Hello wanna join us?" CL asked me to join them. The girl who likes to rebel. "CL eonnie don't scare her." Aerri the caring one.

"Come here try and taste my chocolates." Gina the sweetest girl inside the room.

"No thank you... sorry for intruding." 

"If you don't want to join us then just get lost." As expected from the heartless president. "Sorry if she's like that. She doesn't have a date today that's why she's like that." CL teased Boseok.

"Whooooo... who needs a date anyway." She screamed. 

"I need to go girls." I ran outside the room. Pres is like a bomb she'll explode anytime and I don’t want to be there when that happens. I continue my journey inside the school. I felt like going to the auditorium.

The place was awesome. The student council knows how to WOW the people in a simple way. Love is all over the place how can you say that the president has no heart if she could think of ideas like this. Oh well I need to prepare for the big night also.

I put on light make up to match my pinkish above the knee cocktail dress. I need to be pretty just for once. My white high heel plumps are waiting for me to ride on it. Then I curled my shoulder length hair.

After wearing my perfume I hurriedly went to the auditorium. I already sae the set-up of the place this afternoon but I was more amazed because it looks so different when it was dark. Flowers are everywhere it’s like we are having our party in a floral garden. The lights are spectacular. The glass candle light as the center piece of the table gave a romantic ambiance in the place.

The white, black and red color mantle gave elegance to the surrounding. The place is perfect for couples who wanted to have a date. Ladies are all wearing their best dress. Men... they all look nice but some didn't obey the simple rule of the ball, which is to wear a coat and tie.