Special Chapter

Special Chapter

"Christmas Special"

***NO ONE's POV***

The whole school is quiet. Most of the student went home to spend their Christmastide with their family. Since boyfriend are band to go out of the building they are going to celebrate their holiday season inside the school dorm. They are busy preparing for the night. Hyunseong and Donghyun are the one who good in cooking. The maknae decorated the house. Jeongmin prepared the table set up.

On the other dorm Boseok called Chineun and Gina to stay with her. Chineun is an orphan so she doesnt have a family to go home to. Boseok decided to stay in the dorm since she is not close with her new stepfather. Her stepfather is not good to her he dont treat her as a daughter but a stranger. They kick her out of the house by forcing her to attend KPAS. Gina's parents have a business in Singapore so they wont be here with her on Christmas. After Gina's father was fired he just opened his own business in Korea and it boomed.

"What a holiday. Good thing I ordered four box of pizza." Boseok cried. It's her third holiday spending it in their dorm. Aerri went home. Her father arrived this morning to pick her up. CL and Kangdae also celebrated their Chritmas with their family. Eventhough CL is a hard headed girl her parents still loves her and care for her. Kangdae is the only girl among them so they treasure her as a gem. Her family opposed her when she wants to enter KPAS. Kangdae really like Boseok eversince she met her in their middle school. So wherever Boseok go Kangdae follows her.

"I envy Kangdae, CL and Aerri." Chineun sighed. "Nado, nado." Gina made a sad face. "Yah! Dont make a face like that. We can celebrate this night without our parents. For me you guys are my family now." Boseok smile warmly that make Chineun cried. "Omo, come here." Boseok hugged Chineun and Gina joined them.. their bonding moments were cut off when they heared a loud breaking sound outside.. It sounded like like a bottle was broken. Boseok move out from the hug but Chineun pulled her sleaves and she shoom her head to prevent her from going out. Boseok frowned and let go the hand thats pulling her. She opened the door and peek outside..

"what do you see?" Gina asked behind her. "Nothing just shattered bottle." She looked back at her shoulder to see the girl. Then a voice spoke and they all scream. "sorry did I scared you." Minwoo bowed several times after that. "Wait what are you all doing here? I mean... youre supossedly celebrati..." Minwoo didn't finished his sentence when he notice the sad expression the girls emits. "Come on! join us in our dorm. LETS all celebrate together." The boyfriend maknae invited them. "Im sorry about the noise.. I accidentally fell one of the bottles that I am holding. So are you all coming or not?" The cute boy asked.

They all looked one another.. "do you want to?" Gina said in low voice that the only three girl could hear. "Lets give it a try." Chineun whispered. "Okay we will join you." Boseok smiled to Minwoo.

They all went together on Boyfriend's dorm. "We have visitors!" Minwoo shouted when he entered the room. They all gathered around to see who are their visitors. Chineun entered first followed by Gina who is holding a box of pizza. "Owww. You two are still here?" Donghyun their teacher asked in amazement. "Count me in." Boseok join carrying the rest of the pizza. "Why are you girls still in your dorm?" Hyunseong questioned their existance in their school. They all sigh. And Hyunseong could only say a "oh" in return. "Sorry if I ask." He apologizes. Kwangmin was smiling widely like his twin seeing their crush inside their dorm. Boseok can sense that Kwangmin is staring him so she turn her back facing Gina.

"Hi Chineun." Youngmin chanted Chineun's name in a sweet way. She bowed her head and greeted him back. "Do you need some help there?" Gina inquired to Donghyun. "Yes, do you want to help?" Without answering back Gina walks to the direction of the kitchen and she started to help the older boys. Boseok cursed in her mind. What is she gonna do now. Most of the people are occupied with task. Ahe thought of a way to avoid Kwangmin but its too late. Kwangmin was sitting next to her. "Merry Christmas pres." He sang to her ears. "Merry Christmas to you too." She gave him a fake smile that makes Kwangmin frowned. "Aish so fake." He leaned closer to Boseok and kissed the tip of her nose. The girl blushed. "Kwangmin~ah what do you think you are doing." She whisper shouted to the boy. "I saw that." Jeongmin whistle as he walk pass to them.

"Bullies." Boseok murmured. Chineun was enjoying her view. She can see how the tall Christmas tree was nicely decorated. "We made that." Youngmin chirpped. "So nice and lovely." Her eyes sparkle as she watch the lights changes. Minwoo played a song on his ipod and he connected it to a big speaker. They all the like the music its Mariah's song All I want for Christmas is You. "Children the food is ready." Hyunseong called out. The food looks delicious and their stomach growled as they smell the arouma of the food. Hyunseong was the best when it comes to cooking. No doubt about that...

They took spare chairs for the girls sice their dinning is just for eight people. They all ate together in the table... All of them enjoyed the food. The pizza Boseok oredered vanished in just one second. The food Hyunseong and Donghyun prepared was all gone also... "Merry Christmas!?!" Their leader popped he party popper he was holding amd the twins screams in surprise. They thought it was a firecracker. Everyone greeted with a smile. The girls stayed in the Boyfriend's dorm for a couple of hours after they decided to go back to Boseok's dorm. The girls enjoyed their night its the first night they enjoyed Christmas eve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas.... ♥♥♥♥♥♥

~~~thats me on the photo... hahaha..

Bbuyeom!?