Chapter 27 Misunderstanding

Chapter 27

“Misunderstanding”

***CHINEUN’s POV***

Every day is great day for me. Youngmin and I, we always meet at the library before he goes to practice. His group mates’ plays basketball after class with that girl named Giyoung. One day out of curiosity I asked Youngmin if Giyoung is Kwangmin’s girlfriend and the older twin said that he was Kwangmin’s best friend. A girl as a friend. There is something suspicious about that girl so I want to investigate about her a bit. I told Youngmin my plan sad to say he refuse me. He said that the girl is really their friend and nothing more.

They already question her if she likes Kwangmin and she honestly said that she likes someone else. “Does she like you then?” I stared Youngmin with my pretty eyes.

“Are you joking right now? I told you she likes other guy and he is not one of us.” I can now breathe freely. I thought that girl likes my Youngmin. Until now I have no idea if what relation Youngmin and I share. We are close but not in a romantic way.

“How about you do you like me?” Youngmin asked me. “Huh?” I can’t let my pride shutter like that if I said yes do I?

“Yes I like you because you like cute things the way I do. We have the same interest.” I gave him a friendly smile. Youngmin ruffles my hair so I fixed it. “You pabo. I mean do you like me as a man not like because we like the same things.”

“I like… I like you…. I like your hair today. You should wear it like that.” I’m trying to change the topic.

“You are hopeless Chinnie.” He sneered.

“Ah~ha.” I fake a laughed and pat his shoulder. I’m getting nervous.

“Are you going to attend the ball?”

“Huh? The ball? Of course I am.” Actually Gina texted me to help her to look for a dress I’ll find for myself too. I can’t tell him this he might think that I am very excited for the ball.

“That’s great!” he suddenly exclaimed. What is great about that? We are all obliged to attend the ball. Pabo Youngmin.

“What is so great about it? It’s a must to join the ball.” I stressed my last seven words.

“Really? I didn’t know that.” He crinkles his brows like he was thinking “Chinnie would you be my...” My phone beeps and saw CL message. She was asking if where I am. Wait did Youngmin ask something. I didn’t hear him.

“Younggie I need to go. They are waiting for me on the office. See you tomorrow in class.” I waved my hand to him.

“Wait so is that a yes?” He asked something that I don’t understand. Because I am in a hurry I just answered him. “Yes.” Then I walk out.

Two days more and it will be our Valentines ball. I’m so ready for it. I have finished my breakfast and Gina said she’ll go ahead and wait for me to our classroom. Then I heard her shouting.

“CL there’s a letter for you!”

“Letter for me?” CL walks toward to Gina and we tailed on her. Curious if what’s that. “Wow you have a secret admirer?” Chineun intriguingly asked.

“When I was young someone do this kind of things to me but I can’t remember who.” She’s diverting the topic so I need to put it back again.

“Aish open the letter so we could see if it is a secret admirer or if he has a name.” I nag at her. We are patiently waiting for her to open the letter. Then she tears the envelope and began to unfold the paper. “Please read it out loud.” Gina pleaded.