Chapter 3 The fight

Chapter 3

"The fight"

***KWANGMIN's POV***

"I'm so full." I burped. The hyungs kept on complaining about this girl whom they met in their class. They said she's the queen of their students and that they follow whatever she says. I am curious about what she looks like.

"Do you want some more of my cake?" My twin asked. I checked on my belly to see if there was still space for the cake. However, I felt kinda stuffed so I pushed the plate away. My twin frowned expecting me to finish his cake for him.

“I'll just take it.” Hyunseong hyung took the fork and he ate it in one bite. Woah, what a mouth I said to myself.

*Cough, cough* "Yah! Why are staring at me like that?" Hyunseong hyung choked. He grabbed a bottle of water and drank it.

"Hyung, how can you eat that cake in one bite? Can I see inside your mouth?" I reached for his face to open his mouth but his reflexes are fast. He caught my arm and he stopped it from touching his face. "Aish, no fun." I murmured.

"You brat!" Donghyun hyung hit me on my shoulder. "You’re embarrassing him. Can't you see your embarrassing him?" He continued. It was just my luck that one of the teachers came to our table at that moment and asked to speak with our leader. Together they left the cafeteria.

"So hyung, does the girl look like a male or an amazon?" Minwoo asked intrigued. Why did he use the word MALE.. does she looks like a boy?

"Nope, at first sight she looked like an angel." I couldn’t help but to listen more about her.

"But when she spoke, huh, she was roaring like a lion." Jeongmin hyung added.

"What do you mean by roaring? Like she swallowed a mega phone and it was stuck in her throat?" Youngmin whispered.

"Exactly like that!!" Hyunseong yelled like my twin just answered a very difficult question.

"Is she here?" Minwoo looked around and Hyunseong followed suit. "Nope, I don’t think she’s here."

"Minwoo, its already time. We need to get back to our class before the bell rings." Youngmin reminded us.

My curiosity about that girl is growing. I wonder what she looks like. Ugh, why am I being like this about a girl? I’ve never been interested in them since I was born.

We left Jeongmin and Hyunseong hyung in the cafeteria. My feet are too heavy for me to carry on. It seemed like there were heavy objects hooked on to them. "Why didn't you mention that someone bullied us this morning?" Minwoo asked Youngmin in a firm tone. Youngmin was walking ahead and I placed last. My twin stopped and he looked back to face Minwoo.

"Can't you see they have problems of their own? We are older now so we can solve our issues in our ways. Nobody can touch you two the way they did earlier." Youngmin's voice was scary. He sounded like he was threatening someone. "Hyung don't speak like that." I told him.

The fierce look that he showed seconds ago changed into his old sweet smile. "I'm sorry I came late."

"You don't have to apologize to us. After what you did to them I am sure they won't come near us again. Even a meter away would be too close for them." Minwoo chuckled.

I completely remembered the whole story that occurred this morning.

After our first class the teacher told us that we had a ten minute break. Youngmin hyung left to buy some drinks. Minwoo and I decided to get some fresh air on the school rooftop. Unfortunately, a group of young students like us got there first. When we are about to leave, somebody stopped us.