Chapter 44 Truth

Chapter 44

"Truth"

***JEONGMIN's POV***

Hyunseong hyung and I made a plan for today that I will reveal everything to CL and take all the consequence and readying myself on how will she react. I know I made some bad decisions in the past that's why tonight I will make it right and clear all our misunderstanding that I left years ago.

I can't deny the fact that when I saw her entered the room I became stuffy and nervous. I am lucky that Hyunseong hyung was there to give me support; he tapped my shoulder encouraging me to step forward to meet the girl that I am waiting for.

CL was looking at her side when I reached my destination, picking up my guitar without making a slight noise I position myself on the stool and started playing.

Every time I hit the chords I see to it that I am also conveying my feelings for her, every lyrics that my mouth delivered my heart also filled it with love. I may not be the same man he used to love in the past but I am still the man who fell in love with her twice.

When I got to finish the song I placed my guitar to its stand and walks towards her, she is smiling like I am the most important person in the world. Will I ever see those smiles again after she find out the truth, will she forgive me and forget the past? I am praying she will while I shortened the distance between us.

I stretched out my hands to her while the other hands were getting a metal thing inside my pocket. When she rests her hands on my palms I immediately locked the hand cuffs around her wrist and the other end on mine. I gave he an apologetic looked while she gave me a question one.

"Claire, I'm sorry. I need to confess something." That the only word that I could say for now.

"Why?" She asked nervously.

I shut my lips from answering her, instead I ushered her outside so we could talk in private. She followed me silently and I am glad because she didn't question me about anything. We sat on the bench near the auditorium building. The sky is now dark and lamp post near us is the only thing that supplies us the light that we needed.

"What is the use of this?" She raised he cuffed hand a wiggled it in the air.

"I want to tell you something Claire. I used this so you won't run away from me after knowing the truth." I tried to explain while inside my mind is in current battle.

"What is it Jeongmin?"

"Claire the truth is... I am him. You're ex-boyfriend that left you..."

"I know you are just lying." She cut me.

I faced the girl beside me and she was flustered, her face was red and tears are beginning to accumulate on her eyes.

"I am not lying, please hear me out first." I held her hand and she retracted it.

"Speak." I flinched on the coldness of her voice but I brushed the pain away.

"The reason I left you that time was, because I am sick and I don't want you to see me on that state. I don't want to further hurt you if I'll stay by your side knowing that I will eventually leave you when my time comes. It's a miracle for me to survive my illness, I swear Claire it pained me when I said that I don't love you because I know you are reason why I fought for my life. When they are treating me you are the person that I always think, I kept on saying to myself that I am doing that for you. I miss you so much, and I admit I am a dick head on leaving you like that."