Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter 2

"Opening a new chapter"

***BOSEOK's POV***

One week have past when we joined the boys on Christmas eve. It was like a dream celebrating it with them. I bet this time they will be out of the school since their CEO permitted them to visit their family on new year's day. "You look sad." I just fixed my sight outside the window. I know it was Chineun. She always visit me here in my room. "Yeah, the school is so quiet..... and lonely." I weakly said. She leaned on the wall and she sighed. "Gina's parents send us food for tonight." She told me with a not so happy tone. "Chineun after we graduate from high school do you want to live with me?" I randomly asked her. "Are you kidding me? Yah! Boseok?! Don't tell me you're a lesbian!" She frankly said. I know she was joking to lighten up the mood. "I'm serious Chineun." I looked at her in the eyes. I knelt to her and took her hand. "Will you marry me?" I smiled. She poke my head and we both laughed. "Why do you ask? You know I won't take down your offer." She chuckled.

I sat again on the chair. "Because I decided to move out from them. I don't want to live with them after I finished my highschool. Besides we are like sister so I want.." Chineun suddenly cried. "Thank you Boseok. Do you know that I have been thinking about that lately." She wipe her tears as she talks. "I have nowhere to go when we graduate. The orphanage that I grew was now close." I held her once more. "Like I said we are now family." I smiled to her. Then the door just flew open.

"Missed me?" Kangdae surprised us. "Owww,.. I didn't mean to interrupt your drama. l guess I'll be coming back later." She was walking out of the door when we both stop her. "Yah come back here!" Chineun yelled. She entered the room again and gave us a hug. "I miss my two eonnies." She sweetly said. "Aigoo, its not so Kangdae." I teased her. Kangdae seldom act cute. She always show her tough side instead of her sweet girly side. "Eonnie just bare it for me." She blushed. She gave us presents and we loved it. We talk about how we celebrated Christmas eve with the boyfriend and shes's asking if how is Minwoo. Hmmm.. What's with Minwoo?.. Then I remembered the day when she got hit because of me. "Kangdae how was your face?" I asked her. "Its fine now. The swelling is gone and the bruises too. She said happily.

"That's good." Gina suddenly popped up. "Hi guys?! Belated Merry Christmas?!" Aerri and CL screamed and the next thing I knew is our room is lively again...because of our laughter....

***KWANGMIN's POV***

Our CEO said we could spend our New years eve with our family and we could stay with them for two days. I felt excited seeing my family. I mean I know I have Youngmin hyung with me but I also miss my parents and our little brother of course. "Kwangmin we will go home tomorrow." My hyung spoiled my happiness. "Waeyo??" I madly asked. "Hyung you know how much I miss them!" I can't help but raised my voice to him. "I know Kwang, but the others are staying so I decided to stay because.."

"I can't believe this. You decided to stay not me. I'm going home today. You can't decide for me, not now." I said in a loud voice. "I already informed them that we are coming home tomorrow instead today." He yelled back. "Hyung why are you doing this?" I am holding my tears from falling. "Just listen to me first okay?" He was now calm. "No! I'll go home today and that's final. I don't care if you are going to stay here. But me... I'm leaving!" I shouted.  The door opened and the other members came rushing in. "What's happening here?" Donghyun hyung asked gently. "Why are you two shouting?" Hyunseong added. I ignored them and I walk out of the room. I heard my twin calling for my name. Youngmin is so unreasonable. I love my hyung but sometimes I hate him because of his actions. 

I went to the school garden to get some fresh air. Hyung you know how excited I was when Manager~nim said that we can go home today. I immediately wipe the tear that fell from my eye. In my frustration I kick the small rock near me. Then a group of girls pass by. I just looked down so they wont notice me. Someone poke my shoulder so I check who it was. "Kwangmin?" She asked. I nodded and she sat beside me. Her friends are walking towards the school gate leaving her.

"You're friends are leaving you." If I am not in a bad mood I'll be enjoying this moment with Boseok. "I'll just catch up to them. I have phone and they do." She showed her phone to me. "So what's the matter? Its so rare to see Jo Kwangmin all so gloomy. Especially on New year's eve." She retorted. "Nothing. I'm just not in the mood." I lied to her and she sense it. "Its okay if you are not gonna tell me. I respect that." She said smiling. She smiled again to me. Maybe I should apologize to her. "Pres. I mean Boseok." I cleared my throat. "Yes?" She's waiting for me to speak. "I'm sorry for bullying you and."

"And?" She looked in to my eyes and I look away. "And for telling you that... your a bad kisser." I remember when I whispered that to her. she kicked my legs and it hurts. I saw her blushed but she cover her face with her scarf. "Just forget about that Kwangmin. I may not know what you have inside that brain and what are your troubles are but always remember that what you have today always treasure them. Family and friends.. They are priceless but they are special.." What she said struck me deeply. "You are right." I smiled to her. She knitted her forehead like she was waiting for me to open up. "Its okay Kwangmin I am not forcing you to spill it out. But I can already sense it. You know what you are blessed to have him. Your twin. He's always there for you." She stopped talking so I looked at her. "And your friends, they worried so much when you two fight." Why does she knew all of these?

"How did you know?" I miserly asked. "I just guess. See yah later then." I want to talk to her more but she quickly ran away from me. "Kwangmin." I heard Youngmin hyung's voice behind me. I didn't bothered to looked back. "If you want to go home today let's go then." He said in a low voice. "I'm sorry if I made a decision without your approval." He goes on. I turn around and ran to my twin. I hugged him tight and he hugged me too. "Mianhaeyo hyung. I know you have a reason but I am too selfish to listen to you. I just really miss them that's all." I cried. "Actually the real reason was me Kwangmin." Minwoo said while he catches his breathe. "I.... I asked them if we could stay together to celebrate tonight." Then it hit me. I forgot Minwoo's parents are not here in the country. If we are all going  home then he will be staying here alone. "No, I should be the one apologizing Minwoo. Sorry for causing you all trouble." I let go to Youngmin and I bowed to them. They all patted me. "Forget about it... Let's all be happy and celebrate!" Jeongmin hyung screamed.

The table is set. Everything is set. The weather is too chilly up here. The rooftop is the perfect place to have this occasion. We are luckily to save it first. "Kwangmin~ah here is your scarf." Youngmin hyung gave me my scarf and he bundle it on my neck. "Gomawo hyungnim." I smiled at him. "Minnie can you pass me the barbecue I'll start to grill them. Hyunseong hyung rquested to Minwoo. "I'll help." Minnie took the tray and he set them on the table. "Woah!! Annyeong!?" The girls are here? "We invited them." Jeongmin hyung explained because half of us got confused. We all nodded and smiled to our guess. I saw Boseok smiling widely as he speak to Donghyun hyung, Aerri and Gina. Minnie stayed with Hyunseong hyung near the grilling station and focus to the meats. He's avoiding Kangdae. I think he still have a trauma about his dream. Of course my twin is with Chineun I know he likes her, its obvious. Then I notice CL and Kangdae sited at the farthest bench, I could hear them laughing.

"Hi!" I got startled. "Yah! You scared me." I whispered to her. "Sorry... Uhm, do you always do this?" She asked. "Do what? Celebrating like this?.. well kinda.." I plainly answered. "Nice." She said while grinning. "Why? How bout you?" Slowly the big grin was starting to fade. "I used too." She gave me a fake smile. "Used too?" My curiosity strikes again. "Hey, lets not talk about me here. We should celebrate and enjoy the night." She stood up and left me without answering my question.

We all celebrated and lighted some firecrackers which I hate most. Not to mention my twin he's been hiding the whole time behind Chineun. The year will end soon and now we are beginning to create a new one.

The countdown started...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"Happy New Year??!?" We all greeted each other. At last a new year. New life and another year to fill with memories. I hope this year will become more productive to us. And I wish to have the girl that I like.