Chapter 19 Confession

Chapter 19

"Confession"

***JEONGMIN's POV***

"So what do we do now? Do we really need that badly?" I asked Hyunseong hyung about the ingredient that is not available at the grocery store we went. "Well that ingredient is important to make coffee! We need those coffee beans to make coffee! You pabo?!" He smacks my head lightly and he chuckled. He swung his arm on my shoulder as we both walk in the busy street.

The street is full of people walking going to their work and school. I missed this kind of set up. It's been two months since I last saw the outside world. "It's took a while since we walk in the streets. Do you want to go shopping hyung?" I asked the person who is busy looking at the other people.

"You know we can't do that. They are waiting for us in the school, besides the festival will start soon. They needed us there." He reason out. "Okay, okay... I hope we could have another opportunity to go out of that campus again." I sadly stated.

I saw a coffee shop not far from us and I wonder if we could buy some coffee beans there. "Hyung let’s try over there maybe they have the coffee beans we are looking for." I put my finger to the shop to Hyunseong and him walk directly in the store. We waited the signal to turn green so we could cross the street. Girls behind us whisper and they are watching our every move. Finally we are now in front of the shop. We opened the wooden door and a young male welcomed us.

"Good morning sir." He greeted us warmly. "Good morning, do you happen to sell some coffee beans here?" I can sense a shy tone on Hyunseong hyung voice. The shop smells good. The aroma of the coffee is really energizing.

"Yes we do sir... its right over there beside the counter." He usher us to the ingredient we needed. We bought three bags as our leader instructed us and we paid for it. It doesn’t cost much so we still have some change. We bought frappe to drink while we walk going back to school.

"Aren’t those heavy hyung? I can help you to carry them." Hyung doesn’t want me to carry the bags. Ever since the day I got operated my members won't allow me to carry heavy things and I don't even know why. "These are not heavy I can manage." He coolly said. "But I want to help." I whined.

Hyunseong hyung gently smiled at me. "Being you here is such a great help." As expected from him, oh well.

It's a ten minutes’ walk from the shop to school its like doing a morning exercise. We are walking happily when some group of girls are running towards us... I got a fright and hyung seems shocked from the screaming and everything.

"It's Jeongmin and Hyunseong of BOYFRIEND?!" The girls screamed. "Run!" I heard Hyunseong yelled so I ran. We run in opposite direction. Me going right and him on left. The fans split into two. Most of them ran after me. Oh no what will I do? Where will I go?

I saw an old church and I hide there. I went inside the confession room and stayed there. I lock the door and dock my head so they won’t see me inside. I covered my mouth so they won’t hear my breathing. I am sweating plus my heart is beating crazily. "Where is he?" A high toned pitch girl asked. "I don't know maybe he went over there." The footsteps faded as they walk away from my place.

I let out a sigh. I composed and tried to relax myself. I wonder if Hyunseong hyung is alright. I grab my phone and started to text.

[Me] Hyung, where are you? Are you okay? ^-^

I've waited for him to reply. After a few seconds my phone beeps.

[Hyunseong] I am fine. I'm at school now. Where are you? I'll wait for you here at the main entrance. Be careful.