Chapter 2 Lioness

Chapter 2

"Lioness"

***HYUNSEONG's POV***

The principal called us to familiarize us about the school rules and to explain our schedule to us. Well I don't mind studying again but Donghyun hyung is anxious about it.

"Mr. Kim, I have flipped through your profile and I saw that you finished your college at one of the top schools here in Korea." The principal seriously talked to our leader. He sat on his swivel chair and on his table are piles of papers.

"Yes sir I did." Hyung replied to him in a weak tone.

"Okay then, instead of studying here, why don't you help us and be our music teacher for this school year?" An unforeseen speech made by our principal.

"Really? Seriously? You're not joking right?" Hyung got so surprised that he jumped and hugged the principal. After he said that he came back to his senses and bowed to apologize to him.

"Ha~ha, you looked very amazed. It's okay. No need to do that. I assume that you like my idea too." He stared at us one by one and then he stopped his gaze on the twins and Minwoo. "You three, since you all share the same age I will put  you in one class."

The maknae didn't answer but it showed on their faces that they like the arrangement of the old man. "Hyunseong and Jeongmin. You finished high school, but instead of attending college you pursued your careers. Honestly I don't know where to put you two." He scratched his head and stood from his seat.

"Well, that's what I’ve been thinking since last night. I know we are giving you a hard time because of our sudden transfer to your school." I excused.

"Your president shocked me when his secretary conveyed his message to me. He just informed us last Saturday morning. So back to you two..." He looks at me and Jeongmin while he walks back and forth. His expressions are changing also.

"What will I do with you two? I can't decide." He paced again.

"Well they can help me in my teaching. They can assist me if you want?" Our leader recommended. The principal frowned but it quickly changes into a smile.

"Not a bad idea. So what do you say?" He faced us again.

"We are okay with that." I answered. Like our new principal said, it’s not a bad idea. For me it’s better to do that than to be a student again.

"Okay it’s settled then. Off you go...” He pushed us out of his office and he slamed the door. What a weird old man. We’re walking in the corridor and some of the students are glaring at us; most of them are boys. The girls squirmed and winked at us.

Honestly instead of being flattered, I was getting goose bumps. Girls here are unexplainable. Their skirts are the same size as my hand when my fingers are spread. Their skirts are too short. They look more like they’re going to perform on a music show.. Their make-up was so, ugh. Is this really a school? I felt like I entered a bar.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Minwoo questioned me. I think he noticed I’m in deep thought. "Yes, I am okay." I swung my arms around him as we walked with the others.

We stopped at a room and we left the maknae there. They were sad when we parted our ways. I want to laugh outloud seeing Kwangmin all gloomy like that. As if we will not see each other for a long time. Well I can’t blame him for acting like that. We won’t be able to protect them when they are far from us. I hope they can defend themselves. I have no doubts that they will. The twins learned taekwondo when they were young and I think Minwoo knows how to fight too.