Chapter 13 Feelings

Chapter 13

"Feelings"

***YOUNGMIN's POV***

It was so noisy outside the comfort room. So I made my way out of the room. Then I saw a girl walking towards my direction. She slips to the water scattered at the floor. Since I am near her I grab her waist and carefully caught her in my arms. Her eyes are shut and I can feel her body tensed. I saw Jeongmin hyung on the corner looks like he was trying to save the girl also. If I am not mistaken she's one of Chineun's friends.

Then she finally opened her eyes. Her cheeks blushed when she saw me. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She stiffens and just stared my face for a second. Okay this is starting to get awkward now. I helped her to stand in her two feet before I fake a cough. "O...oh... Thank you." She thanked me and I nod. I walk to my twin’s direction. "You sure you’re okay?" Jeongmin hyung asked her again. "Yes seonsaengnim." I heared her replied.

**********

I woke up and saw a beautiful face in front of me. His arms are tightly hugging me and his legs are securely coiled to my body. My twin always sleeps like this. He thought I am a pillow who he can hug always. I slowly remove his arms and legs so I won’t wake him up. One more move and I am free. I stood up from bed and I feel energized from my long sleep. All the fatigue is gone now.

I walk in to our dresser to prepare our uniform. Then I heared the blanket's sound someone moving from it. "Are you awake now Kwangie?" I used his cute nickname. I bet he is blushing right now. I faced him and my speculation is correct. "Hyung why are you calling me like that we are not kids anymore." He pouted. I patted his head. "But I want to use that name to you. For me you are still a kid." I left him with his mouth open wide. I think I shock him. "Yah! You are just six minutes older than me so don't act you are years older!" He yelled out loud.

I am excited to get to our classroom today so I just ignored him. I want to see her. Then I remember the girl last night what is her name again? CL?... Chineun and CL.. Hmmm... I brush my teeth and Kwangmin wash his faced beside me. "Hyung you are acting strange today." Kwangmin said as he patted his face with a towel. "Huh? What do you mean strange?" I asked him. Am I strange? I don't think so. I just woke up just fine. Kwangmin shook his head before he disappear from the bathroom. 

Morning class is so boring. Then we had our lunch in the cafeteria. I saw Chineun and her friends sited near to our table. So I went to their table, while walking I am thinking of an alibi why I walked to their table. "HI." I greeted them. All their eyes are on me now. "Hello." Chineun greeted me back. She forced a smile on me. Is there something wrong with her? "Can I sit with you?" I'm talking to them. She is with Gina and CL. 

"Sure you can." CL replied to me. I sat beside Chineun since that the only space left. I look back to our table where Kwangmin and Minwoo are sitting. Kwangmin gave me a "what are you doing there" look. I just smiled at him. The other students in the cafeteria are also watching me. Girls from afar are squealing and others are whispering something. I don't care about them now. I want to know what I feel to this girl beside me. I want to sort out my feelings now. 

"Ugh." I heared her groan beside me. "Are you okay Chine?" I made a nickname for her. She frowned when we met our gaze but a slight red colored was visible on her cheeks. "I don’t know. Something is... Ugh never mind." She stated. Chineun rest his head on the table. "Chineun are you sure you don't want to take a rest today?" Gina asked. "Yes." Chineun murmured. "I am going first. I need to do a research on the library." CL looked at me with a sad eyes but a smile was plastered on her face. "I'll go with you." Gina bowed to me and she tailed on CL. Chineun sat properly and she fixed her things. "Youngmin I'm sorry I'm going with them. I think it’s better if you go back to your table." She said in an irritated voice. "Okay." I think she wakes up in the wrong side of the bed.

I remain sited waiting for her to stand up. When she stood up I immediately pulled her down and the shock expression in her face never faded. "Why did you pulled me down?" She was now angry. How can I tell her this? Of all the people why me? Why now? She is really mad at me. She was going to stand again but I held her hand tight to stop her. "Youngmin!?" She whisper shouted to me. "Please don't leave me." I told her. I need to tell her this, but how? Aigoo Youngmin what a lucky day.

"What?!" Still annoyed. "Chineun, uhm." I scratched my head in frustration. "What is happening to you?" She is totally mad. Okay Chineun I know this is not good but I have to say it anyway. "Uhm, I think you have." She looked at me in an asking way. "You know the...” I motion my hands telling her to think about what I am trying to say. She just frowned. I sigh! "You have a stain in your skirt. You know...” I raised my eyebrows to her. Her knitted eyebrow are starting to arc up. Her eyes widen and she covered her red face with her hands. Okay. I don’t intend to embarrass her.

"Seriously? This is embarrassing!" She yelled. "Yes it is." I agreed to her. "Yah!" She smacks my shoulder lightly and I acted like it was hurt to make the mood a little lighter. She smiled at me so I smiled back. I removed my jacket and gave it to her. "Here use this to cover it." She took it and she tied my jacket to cover her blood stain. "I'm sorry Youngmin and Thank you very much."

Shyly I nodded to her. "I should go." She said. "Wait I'll help you carry your things." She hesitated but eventually she gave in. The bell rang and students went to their class. "Wait me here." I told her to wait me at the corridor. I informed our teacher about Chineun's situation that she needed help. Luckily he let me go. I also told Kwangmin and Minwoo that I will not attend our class and explain to them everything. They understand the reason on why I will be absent. Kwangmin gave me a meaningful look.. "Ill explain it to you later why am I doing this, Kwangmin"  I thought to myself... I know its impossible for Kwanggie to receive that message but I got shocked when he smiled and said, "Okay hyung I will wait for you later."

Chineun was waiting for me outside our classroom. "So where are you going first?" I asked. Its a good thing boys don't have a monthly visitors and luckily I am a boy.. "Can we walk first to the clinic to get some medicine, before I change?" She cutely asked me. How can I say no...

I helped Chineun to go to the infirmary to get a medicine. We also went up to their room. "I'll just wait for you here." I waited for her outside their dorm to change her skirt. When she is done she smiled at me. We are walking back to our room when we heared someone fighting... It seems like Boseok's voice and some boys are having an argument.  I wonder who they are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger... sorry about that...

(Chineun) Yurikochinii eonnie i dedicate this chapter to you...

Hahahahaha... peace eonnie... love you...

Please vote and comment...

Bbuyeom!?