Chapter 5 Alone

Chapter 5

"Alone"

***BOSEOK's POV***

I went to that BOYFRIEND group dorm and saw the inside of their room. That guy named Kwangmin kept on flirting with me. I hate it when guys do that to me. But I need to be good to them since I am the school president. I can say they are all nice. I wonder why they ended up being kicked here.

I envy them because they all live happy in the same room. I lived alone in my dorm. Other students refuse to go and have a room with me. I am all alone. Kangdae shares a room with her friends. Friends, do I have them? Most female students’ talks to me when they have problems but do they count me as their friend?

I was about to enter my room but when I saw it was just an empty space I step back. Why do I suddenly get depressed? I move my feet off the building and walk around the dorm until I notice I'm in the school garden. It was so dark and there are no students hanging around the place.

I felt one with the place. My gloomy mood matches the ambiance of the surroundings. Then I heard footstep walking towards my direction. I quickly run to hide my body behind the bush. Then I saw the gang I encounter this afternoon. The two boys who attack that person named Kwangmin.

"Sunhyun hyung mianhae, we are making our revenge when that stupid almighty president of ours appeared. She helped that moron to get away." Who help who? I saved you’re a*s. Kwangmin looks weak but in the situation I saw a while ago he can beat you two if I didn’t interfere.

"That girl always messes my plans. I'll give her a punishment that will drive her crazy." The guy smirked and it gave me a bad feeling about it. My life is in danger. "What punishment is that?" One of his subordinates asked.

"I'll make her my slave in bed." Then he laughed like a villain. Slave in what? The nerve, I'm so gonna kill this man when I see him tomorrow. For now I should hide quietly here. "How about those three boys?" They will have their own time. For the mean time let's teach that witch a lesson. Let's get out of here before someone sees us." Then they evaporated from their place.

I held my chest and my heart is beating so fast. My palms are sweating and I am breathing heavily. That jerk is he planning to rape me? Aish jinjja?! If killing is not a crime then he is a dead meat now.

I walk back to my room and all my senses are active now. I can't let my guard down. I should stay alert twenty-four/seven. Second and every second I am being paranoid.

That guy's voice is still echoing in my mind. "Aish!" I stump my feet while I walk. When I pass by the place where there are no lights someone grab my hand and he pinned me to the wall. I closed my eyes and I am very scared, is this the end for me? I need to call for help. Before I could shout the person covered my mouth.

"Sssshhhh, stay calm it's just me Shim Hyunseong." He whispered. Upon saying that my body drops, but Hyunseong oppa caught me before I fell to the ground. "Are you okay? You look scared."

"I am fine. I just step on my foot and lost my balance." I made up. I don't want to tell him that I am scared. Wait why did he pulled me here in this dark room? "Oppa, why did you pull me here?" I can't help but asked.

"Someone is tailing on you. I saw two shadows walking behind you. I was just helping that's all." He confessed. What a sweet man."Really? I...” I hesitated for a while but there’s no harm if I'll tell him, right?

"You, what?" He wants me to continue what I am going to say. "I thought you wanted to talk about a confidential matter that's why you pulled me here." I let out a smile but I failed. Why I couldn’t think of a good alibi sometimes.

"I think I should walk you back to your dorm." He then stared to march out and he stops when he realize I'm still not yet moving. "Aren’t you going back to your dorm?" He asked again.

That's the time I absorb what he was trying to say to me. I followed him. "Do you know where you are going?" My turn to ask. "He looked back and he scratched his head. “Honestly, I don't." I laughed and he laughed also. He's so adorable. I like him.

I showed him the way to my room and I saw a girl waiting outside my dorm. Is that Jeon Aerri? I run to my dorm to check if it is really Aerri. "Eonnie!" She yelled. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "When did you come back?" Aerri went home because other student bullied her because her father got jailed. He was framed up by his co-worker for stealing the money of their boss. But because of a thorough investigation they found out that it is not her father that steal the money but the other employee.

"I heard the news that your father got out of jail!" I am happy seeing her here in school again. "Nae eonnie, and he wants me back to school so I came back." Then she notice Hyunseong who is standing behind me.

"Eonnie, you're dating now? Omo! Daebak! So he is your first boyfriend? Right?" I got fired up by millions of bullets. I don't know how to react. I felt embarrass. Why does she need to tell this guy that thing. The weird thing is she sounded happy but her eyes looks teary.

Hyunseong chuckled behind. "I am her teacher. I just walk her to her room since its dark outside."

"Oh, new teacher? I am sorry, Mr. Shim" She stop and I think she realize something. "Aish I'm so dead." I heard her whisper. "I'll go ahead now. See you in class." I bowed my head without looking straight to his eyes. Aerri you’re so dead! I gave Aerri a tiger look and she hurriedly entered our dorm.

"Yah who told you, you can enter here?" I asked her when I get inside. " The principal said I can go back to my old room. So this is still my dorm." She announced proudly.

I ran after her and when I caught her I tickled her and she shake her body to free herself from me. Then I stopped. "It's good to have you back Aerri. I felt alone when you left me."

She gave me a warm smile that gave heat to my cold heart. We talk all night and she kept on asking me about the latest news in our school. She even told me that she got jealous when she saw me with Hyunseong a while ago. So that's why she has teary eyes, maybe she really got hurt.

She didn't even believe that she saw her crush in flesh. She even admitted that she is a bestfriend which the BOyFriend calls to their fans. The night looks so long for us. When we notice that it's already two in the morning we immediately went to bed and sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing fun happen. Sorry if it is dull.

I’m just still over elated with the #BOYFRIEND #1stWIN..

Our Boyfriend deserves it.. I am so proud of them..

Please vote and leave your comments...

If you want to be in the story just tell me.

See yah next time...

Ppyong!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by~ KawaiiPsycho