Chapter 23 Misleading feelings

Chapter 23

"Misleading feelings"

***KWANGMIN's POV***

"Giyoung wait up." I made a girlfriend. I mean girl bestfriend not the one that's in a relationship. "Yes oppa?"

"Do you want to hang out after class? Let's play basketball again." She's really good in playing that sport and I like that also. "Sure why not. But this time I am sure I'm going to win!" What a fighter. Although she never beat me still she tried too.

"Are you two gonna play basketball after class again?" Why does my twin meddle in my private life now? Why does he care so much? "Yes." I simply answered.

"Don't tire yourself too much..."

"Yah Minwoo wait up!" I left my brother still blabbering non sense things.

"Jo Kwangmin I'm still talking here!?" He yelled at me. All the students move their head in our direction. Aish why does he loves to attract people's attention.

I dragged my feet back to my twin. "Mianhae hyung." To my surprise he taps my head and held my hand as we walk out our classroom. He's giving me a goose bumps.

"Wow you two are surprisingly intimate today." Minwoo noticed. I pulled my hand away and pouted.

"Hyung I'll catch up to you. I forgot something in our dorm." I didn't wait for him to reply so for sure he was pissed. I am not lying I really forgot something.

On my way to the dorm I saw Giyoung. "Oww oppa! I thought you’re already in the cafeteria?"

"I forgot my book in our dorm so I'll just collect it and head back to the cafeteria. How about you?" I asked her back.

"I just left my others things in my room. Do you want me to help you to go to your room?" Uhm she's my friend so I think its okay then.

I let her in to our dorm. I left my other books and the others for my next subject. I saw Giyoung standing at the living room. She's busy looking at our pictures.

"Let’s go?" I made her known my presence. "Shoot! Yah! You scared me." Ah~ha I think I jolt her there.

"Sorry my bad." I smirk and apologized. We are laughing while we are going out of the room. "Don't do that again. Geez Kwangmin my heart is beating so fast. Next time be gentle." I laughed at her.

"What's the meaning of this?" Uh no! An angry girl approaches us. "Boseok it’s not what you think it is." I tried to explain to her.

"Okay. I'll listen then." Thank God you’re helping me. "Well you see I help him to get his stuff. That's all." Giyoung stated her side.

Boseok raised one of her eyebrows to me. "Don't tell me you’re thinking some other things in your mind, pres?" I saw her faced become flustered so I teased her more. "Or are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Are you out of your mind why will I get jealous?" She crossed her arms. I think I pushed the wrong button. "I'll let you pass this time. But don't do this again in the future. If you two want to date go to the mall instead... or... hotel just don’t do it here." Her voice is tough but her eyes are in... Pain?

"Sorry president." Giyoung really felt sorry. "I'll leave then." She looked sad. Did I hurt her?

"Giyoung go ahead. I'll just talk to Boseok. I don't think she really believe our explanation. I'll just clear some things to her." The poor girl obeyed my request. She went to the cafeteria without me.

"Boseok wait up." I grab her arm to stop her but she jerks my hand right away. "What do you want?" Her bitter sound excites me.

"Are you mad? It's not what you think it is. Really! We are not dating she's only my friend."