Chapter 45 Mine

Chapter 45

"Mine"

***CHINEUN's POV***

I felt my body sore the next day so I stayed at my bed but Gina kept on bugging me so I got up and joined her in the living room. I'm hoping that Youngmin won't avoid me after what happens last night.

"Hey eonnie." Yuna called.

"Don't eonnie me if you'll also call me hey." I glared at her.

"Sensitive. So where have you been last night?" She inquired.

"Out." I barely answered, my eyes shifted to the variety show we are watching.

"Girls Jeongmin needs our help, well you see." Gina explained to us in details on what we needed to do.

"Eonnie."

Kangdae appeared on our door entrance and we all knew what will happen next.

"Oh Kangdae sweetie what's up?" CL asked her. Kangdae was removing her shoes now.

"Hi Kangdae!" I greeted her, she just waved at her and faced CL afterwards.

"Eonnie, could you help me later?" The maknae of our group asked.

"Before I answer your request can you tell me first what kind of help you need." CL is being witty.

"Well Boseok is not in her self today, she's... ugh! She's becoming insane..." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay... so?" We waited for her alibi.

"The other officers are busy with their own task and now I am left to clean the auditorium, with those bunch of stupid other students." She is getting CL's weakness so she's making an aegyos.

"What time do you need my assistance?" She sips her coffee and stared at Kangdae.

"Really? So you are agreeing to help me then?" The younger eagerly asked.

"Uhm, I think so." CL smiled.

"Thank you eonnie, I can't stay in the auditorium alone since those students Boseok hired are the one who she gave punishment. I hate those boys for Pete's sake."

"But I know you can easily take them all down in one swift. Why suddenly you are afraid now?" Kangdae why did you use that excuse... I sighed in my mind.

"Ugh, well... I don't know either. Anyways thank you eonnie. I'll see you later at around seven in the auditorium." She checked her watch.

"Wait a minute why so late? Can't we do it now? I have so many time to spare." I could see remorse in her eyes. If only you knew what is waiting for you there.

"I have things to do first, sorry eonnie. I need to go. Bye!" Then she ran to the entrance slipped her shoes on and disappeared.

"That's odd." I acted with a weird face.

"Why?" CL asked.

"You'll work late at night. Can't she cancel her appointment now so you could clean the hall this afternoon?" I tried to reason so she won't doubt anything.

"Well it's odder to talk until morning alone with a guy." She said in a mocked tone.

I know and I can feel that my face is flustered already. Aish this girl really? "Whatever!"

There will be a special event later, Jeongmin will confess to CL and our job is to make her busy the whole day. Kangdae informed her that she needs someone to help her to clean the auditorium and she accepted it.