Chapter 22 Umbrella

Chapter 22

"Umbrella"

***MINWOO's POV***

Bad luck isn't the term I would use for this kind of situation. I should have checked the weather before going outside, because a beautiful blue sky can turn into a grouping of grey clouds that seem to want desperately mourn, just as a tiny raindrop in my forehead can become a flood in a minute. The noise of the puddles being trodden by me and the frustration makes me sigh as soon as I find a temporally place to rest. Outside a gift shop its roof assimilates an inefficient umbrella and my shoulder gets wetter. What should I do now?

The sound of a small bell from inside that boutique lets me know that someone is getting out from there. I would be lying if I say it was the first time a girl like her attracts my attention but maybe it is because she didn't notice me that I keep staring her. Her beige dress decorated with cute laces combined with her brown shoes and white skin. Her natural dark hair was long and I could notice light makeup.

Then when I was still hypnotized by her, she turned her head making our eyes meet. Inside my mind I wished her innocent eyes could recognize me in order to keep a conversation but the reality isn't like expectation, it is much better. She showed me a little smile before noticing the two umbrellas she was holding, a cute pink one and a light blue one.

"I think you need an umbrella, right?" This time she let me see her white and perfect teeth in her grin. Before I could take the blue one, she suddenly gives me the other one. I just stared her dumfounded. "You don't need to thank me."

"Ah, sorry, thank you." I bowed nervously.

"I just thought that you would give me the blue one." She keeps looking at me as I do so. After five seconds of staring each other, she opens her umbrella.

"Sorry, I like this shade of blue." After saying that, she walked into the rain and stopped.

"And I have always wanted to see a man holding a pink umbrella." I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Yah No Minwoo!?" An irritating voice woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and the light from the sun pierce my vision. I blink several times to adjust from the light.

A dream, why do i always dreamt of her? Once I said I never believe in love at first sight and soul mates. However, when that girl appeared on me that day. I slowly believe that love at first sight is real.

*smack... "Yah quit spacing and move your lazy a*s out of your bed." The older twin hit my head lightly. It's so rare that Youngmin woke up first. I usually wake him up every day. "Arasseo, I'll wash up now." I headed to the wash room and did my morning routines.

Today is Saturday and it's our rest day. Donghyun hyung file consent to for us to go out of the campus gladly the principal permit us. "Woah the weather is so nice today." Our alien member commented.

"Huh? How can you say the weather is nice if there are dark clouds forming in the sky?" The other twin argues.

"Jinjja?? Aish! I take that back then. The weather is not nice." He frowned while he crossed his arms.

We just all shook our heads. Kwangmin is really weird... sometimes? Or all the time? Ahaha. I laugh in my thought. "So where do you want to go guys?" The leader asked.

"I want to visit my family." Our shortest member excitedly said.

"Us too." The twins did a chorus.

"Uhm okay. How about you Hyunseong?" Donghyun inquired to the man beside him.

"I'll go with you. My parents are not here." Hyunseong hyung parents went to America. Her sister gave birth to her third child.