Chapter 21 Move on

Chapter 21

"Move on"

***HYUNSEONG's POV***

"Hyunseong Sonsaengnim? Gwenchana?" 

I look above me and saw Aerri with a worried face. I quickly dried my tears with my hands and sat properly. "What are you doing here Aerri?" I asked her.

"I should be the one asking that sonsaengnim. I always stay here. This is the first time I saw you hang around here." She sat beside me. 

"I'm... I'm just trying to get some fresh air." I tried to hide my face from her.

"Oww I see. I mean it doesn't look like that."

"What do you mean?" 

"I saw you crying from afar. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interfere or meddle with your problem but I thought that it's better to have someone near you. Crying is not bad but it’s better to face that problem of yours before it could ruin your whole life."

I didn't answer to her. I just stayed quiet and so she is. I lean on the wall and starred the stars in the sky. "Beautiful isn't it?" She broke the silence.

 Why does this girl likes me? I sigh. "Aerri... “I called her name in a very low voice.

"Huh? Are you calling me? I think I heard someone calling my name." She looked around to check if there are other people in the rooftop. I laughed a little thinking how cute she was. "Why are you laughing?" 

"I am the one who’s calling you." I faced her. 

She smiled then she frowned. "Next time when you call my name could you use a louder voice because you just scared me sonsaengnim. I thought there are ghost lurking in my territory."

"Your territory?" How can she say that this is hers?

"Yes my territory. You see, every day I stayed here alone watching the clouds in day and stars when the dark started to engulf the light." She told me.

"Your hobby is interesting." I sneer. 

She eyed me with a tiger look. "I know that. You don't have to tell me that I am weird."

"I didn't say you are weird. I said your hobby is interesting. I do that also when I was young."

Again I watch the stars freely sparkle in the night sky. The moon is covered by a huge dark cloud but you can still see its light radiating from it.

I walk up in a white room filled with flowers. Where am I? The last thing that I remember was I am with my sister she's driving her car on our way home. Wait? "Hyunseong are you awake?" My mom quickly came close to my bed when she saw me move. 

"Thank God you are okay. She started to cry so I comforted her. Eomma I'm okay you don't have to worry about me." She hugged me and I hugged her. "Eomma where is my noona? How is she?" 

"She's okay you don't have to worry about her. Her baby is okay too they are now safe." I believe what my mother told me. It's a relief to hear that my sister is fine and her baby as well. I stayed at the hospital for a couple of days more. My parents told me that my sister already left the hospital a week ago. I was in a coma for two weeks. 

"Mom faster I want to see noona. I miss her so much." I dragged my mother towards the exit of the hospital. My father is waiting for us inside the car. I am very excited to see my sister I bet she also misses me. My mom opened the car door for me. When I am going to ride the vehicle somebody grab my arms to stop me.