Chapter 1 Vile School

Chapter 1

"Reported vile behavior"

***DONGHYUN's POV***

The president of our company wanted to talk to us. Our members were preparing themselves for the long preach. I sat lazily on my seat resting my legs on the table. I glanced in Kwangmin's direction, as always he had his earphones plugged into his ears.

"Hyung why are we here again? This is the third time they called us for this week." Minwoo complained to Hyunseong. Hyunseong just stared Minwoo. He didn't bother to answer him. Maybe he was also grumpy about being called again.

"Ehem," Our president faked a cough to catch our attention. I sat still and smoothed out my wrinkled clothes. The others did the same except for Kwangmin who was currently busy in his own world. Then all our ears were being lent to him and we were waiting for his sermon.

"Boys you are all grown up now!?! Especially you Mr. Kim." He stressed the Kim part and pointed his finger at me. I just snubbed him and averted my gaze. "Tsk, what happen to all of you? Now that you’re popular it doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want to. Now explain this to me!?" Our president shouted at the top of his voice and slammed the newspaper in front of us.

Jeongmin picked up the paper and he read it outloud. "’Idols run around mad and start a bar fight’ Nice article. We're on the news again." Then he laughed.

"How can you laugh at this? You are on the front page again. Just two days ago you boys boycotted your magazine interview. Last week you were reported harassing your fan. Now you’re starting fights in a well-known bar." His face turned red and looks like he was ready to kick us all.

"About that fan who reported that we were harassing her, it's not us it's the other group." Hyunseong corrected him.

"We didn't start it." I defended our side.

"Yes, hyung is right. We saw a girl being dragged by force by this man and we just helped her." Youngmin added.

"I am not buying that alibi. You are all going to be temporarily suspended. I will be hard on you from now on. No special attention or treatment for any of you. For six months you won't be able to guest on TV shows nor have any interviews." We all simultaneously started to whine and complain.

"I will send you all to this school and you are going to study there for the rest of the school year. That will be your punishment." He grinned like a villain and it gave me a bad feeling.

"What school is that?" Hyunseong throws him the question that I wanted to ask.

He smirked and said. "KPAS, Korea Performing Art School."

The firm facade I was holding the whole time just fell at hearing the name of the school. "KPAS!!!???" We all shouted in chorus.

"Ouch! What was that? My ears..." Kwangmin took off his earphones which made our president even angrier.

"Jo Kwangmin, you brat!" He yelled. "All of you go now and pack your things. Tomorrow the driver will take you to your new dormitory and school." After he said that he walked out of the room and left us all feeling shocked and helpless.

"Why are we going to pack our things?" Kwangmin innocently asked. This boy... seriously? Do we need to repeat everything our president said to us?

We all pack our things that night. I grab my skin care products and put them all in my luggage. "I think we need to sleep peacefully tonight because I can sense that this will be the last night we can sleep that way for a while." Jeongmin who is usually a jolly person suddenly become serious. Well I can't blame them. They were dumping us in a horrid school.