Aris Imagine Part 2

Grabing the boy's arm, she squinted her eyes at him.
    "Who are you? What are you even doing here?" The girl asked, a little afraid of seeing that many boys in one room. The boy hesitated for abit, as to open his mouth to say something.
    "I told you not to touch her." Aris said, crossing his arms, sitting on the cold, hard bed.
    "Yeah, well you didn't say that she could hurt my arm like that.... Shuck face." The mysterios boy replied to Aris.
    "Excuse Me?" She asked.
    "I meant to say that you are hurting my arm abit, yeah?" At that moment, the girl's face got a little red. And she immediatly let go of his arm.
    "Sorry...." She mumbled. All she heard next was the small pep talk from the other, overly grown boys. Besides Aris chuckling a bit too loud, she rubbed her eyes and gave a quick look at all the boys.
    One had really messy hair, his shirt brown and his hair blond. He was standing next to the boy whom she grabed. Might as well ask their names.
    "That's Newt, and besides him is Minho." Aris said, pointing to each one of them. "Thomas, Frypan, Winston...." And so on and so forth he continued.
    The girl shook her head, chuckling to herself.
    "What's wrong?" Aris asked.
    "I can only remember Newt, Thomas and Minho'S names Aris." The girl replied, having a little shame.
    "Might as well call them, Thing 1 and Thing 2."

Hope you liked it.
Vote
Comment
Share
QOTD : Would you actually remember all the boys' names?
Me : Only the common Gladers' names xx