Minho Requested

lol, auto - correct spelled minho's name as mango.
xD

The things that boys do to you that pisses you off ALL the time. It anoys the shuck out of you, though they try to act really cool infront of you. You never show a sign of.... affection. Yeah, it did hit you in the head many times, but other Gladers didn't know you were a softie. 'Cause you were always the strong ome in the Glade. Besides being the younger sibling of the second-in-command, you always had power over the boys. Not that its in the wromg way, shuck face. Trying to be clean here.

Anyway, back to the story. You were walking alone in the Dead Heads, seemingly that you were dissed by Minho. The runner was trying to act his best infront of you, causing you to have an accident between the both of you. Him spilling Gally's home-made drink all over you.

You don't know if he was just another stupid shuck face shuck or he was just acting stupid. But you didn't care, ignoring the sorries from him and the others.
"Hey Y/N, wait up!" Minho exclaimed, Running toward you.
Ending
up
in
the
puddle of mud.
"Great Job, you shuck face.... Real Nice-"
"Y/N, just hush for a minute shuck face. Hush... girls with thier talks." Minho inturrpted.
"Look, Y/N i messed up big time. Amd i'm sorry alright. I was just trying to make me cooler so that i have a shot with you.... AH SHUCK IT."

I was left dumbfounded, my face pure red. He did it, he finally did it.
"Ehh, erm.... sorry...." Minho (God, i keep typing Mango or Mingo.... Flamingo?) said, scratching the back of his neck.
"Its.... erm, okay....." I replied.
You smiled, finally.
And you,
you actually liked it.
( Is it only me or does this part of the sentence remind me of one direction's song Little Thing?)

Erm, hi.
Yup, so thats done.
And yupppppppppp,
so... thats done....
And I passed and finished my book of pranks and drawings.
Finally finished it.
Finally.
FINALLY.

ANYHOEEEEE.
Share
Comment
Vote
and Follow
FOR MORE UPDATES.

And you can follow me on istagram
@m.ischievious_geek
Yeah thanks, BYE
Thanks for reading
and sorry that its SH0RT.