Newt Imagine

For sydney1305 :) Enjoy, Btw Aris Imagine Might Be Late Cuz I'm still thinking for a nice ending for you Aotics Out there :) Come give me sugestions and Tell me if I should start A New Call of Duty Book!!

Maybe thinking about Calling it : Call Of Duty AW -Life With Atlas/TheSentinels. IDK COME TELL ME IN DAZ COMMENTZZ :) Mkay, Bye_

-iiJackxr

Lol, should look at my Bio for Stupid Things daz R stuck In my Head Still :|

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

    It was nice having a day alone with your boyfriend for once. But it wasn't nice that he forgot your birthday. Never in three years has he forgotten about this small speacial day that you personally loved the most. Excluding The freedom you had coming out of the maze. Atleast you were out of it, without the Grievers lurking around in the maze. Nor any deaths have taken place since the Gladers have escaped the maze, besides Chuck's amd Gally's death. It was a the part of you that could barely see one of your best friend getting Stung, the other getting shot by the sick boy.

    It feels as if the whole univers has put in this pain for a fun reason -- or even worse than you think it could be, worser than the Grievers.

    "You alright love, you seemed to have spaced out a for a while." Your boyfriend asked, pulling you in close for a hug. You shook your head slowly, thinking about the past and the present. Who was here and who was gone.
    Who, what, when, where and why. How it all happened so quickly yet slowing it your mind to process it as quickly as possible.
    "I'm fine, just thinking about some.... unsolvable questions." You said, placing your head on his shoulder. You sighed, frowning your eyebrows from the stress you were taking in from the thoughts. He chuckled playing with your hair. "Well.... If your so stress about your thinking, why don't you remember your birthday." He said, standing up.

    "May I take you to a nice dinner?" Asked the blonde boy, smiling and blushing hardly at the same time. He remembered after all.
    "Yes, you may Newt." You replied, holding his large hands. Both of you walked to a quite room with no Glader to be seen. But with a lit candle with freshly made food from Frypan.

    It was perfect for you, letting your mind slip away from the horrible memories. Bringing you back the good, happy ones you had with the other Gladers and your boyfriend, Newt.