Just A Little Game (Newt Imagine:)

A/N : Hey, this might suck like... A LOT. Cause I don't really know much about Newt besides him being in movies and shows like Phineas and Ferb or even Death of a Super Hero. I'm sorry and as I always say Plz vote, Comment and Follow for more Imagines :) BTW Don't expect me to write it so well, cause I'm just 12 years old. AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ☛THESE EMOTIONS☚ But Anyway, Stay Awesome Aotics✌

I was sitting alone under a tree. It was about eight in the night and there was completly nothing to do. Except talk to other people. But it was nice, especially when I talk to Newt. It was fun to talk to him, you laugh his jokes and gossips about other Gladers. But today, he was no where to be seen.... untill now.

"Hey Y/N, bored?" Chuck said, walking towards me with Thomas and Newt. "Yeah, and its killing me." I replied to Chuck as he, Thomas and Newt settled down sitting next to me on the old log that was suppose to be used for the builders. "Why don't we play a game?" Thomas said, I smiled and nodded in agreement. As a runner, I need to get hyper or even just a little game can make me laugh or even smile. As long I take the boredem away. And like what I always said to Newt, "I'm bored of being bored." "Everyone is. Now, should we play a game of truth of dare?" Newt said, smiling at me. God, that smile makes me so ....- "I'll go first, I choose dare!" Newt exclaimed, he seems so excited.

"I dare you to hug Thomas and say I hate you." Chuck said pointing to Newt. "Thats really stupid, but its just a game so...." Newt said as he approched Thomas and hugged him for atleast 2 Seconds, and said "I hate you," Newt said, hitting Thomas on the back and sat right next to me. "I dare Y/N to tell me the truth if she likes me." Newt said, moving closer to me, making me blush really hard.

"I, erm...." "Come on Y/N, tell him the truth." Chuck said, talking like a what a kid would do. "Okay, I like him a lot okay?!" I exclaimed, putting my hands on ny face. (Face palm) This is so embarrassing, I bet he hates me now. "I like you a lot too." Newt said, before kissing my cheeck, making me blush like a tomatoe. "Nice blush too." Thomas said, smirking before asking Chuck for a dare.

A/N : Heh, see it sucks. I'M SORRY ALRIGHT. But yeah Plz vote, Comment and follow for more Imagines :) Thanks and STAY AWESOME AOTICS✌