Gally Requested

I LOVE GALLY WHO IS FOREVER CLEAN.

    Ever think of guys, them liking you? Them doing the.... wrong things. Well, come to think of it, you have never thought of it.    Never in the whole life of living in the Glade.    Okay, maybe you did before you came to the Glade, but THAT'S the past.    Anyway,    ever since you've came into the Glade about a year now, you have never felt loved or have any emotions toward that person. But when the new Greenie, Thomas, came in the Glade, you felt a little weird feeling for a certain builder. You didn't want it, but all came to you in a mixed emotions. You might be thinking that it was your hormones.... okay, maybe it was. But you definatly knew it was just your mind.

    "Hey Y/N, can i erm...." Gally said walking towards you, scratching his neck at the same time. "Talk to you alone?"    "Sorry, maybe later, Capt. Gally. I have to run today with Minho." I replied, frowning. I really wanted to talk to him about my feelings for him.... IF he did have the same feelings for me.    "Oh, okay. Just make sure your back to the Glade safe and sound." He said, patting me on the back before leaving to get back to the other builders. Well, this day could get any worse.

OKAY WELL IM AM TRULY SORRY BUT IM RLLY TIRED.SO I WILL PUT UP THE NEXT APRT TMR.

KK GOODNITE.