Newt Imagine

For Anissa_bruh :) Happy Reading
Takes place after the maze runner shiet♡

    You wake up to see someone's arms around your waist. Holding you tightly against his chest, you felt him breathe in and out.

    The boy smiled, pulling you closer to his chest. Making it hard for you to breathe. Trying your best to make a little space, the boy refussed and pulled you closer and closer.

    You groaned, softly but loud enough for the boy to hear you.

    "Why can't I hug you for a buggin' day while your brother can?" The boy said, now playing with your hair without tugging it. You giggled softly, placing your hands on his chest.

    "Cause, I am closer to him and his my brother. Newty a little jealous to see me and him hug for a long time?" You said, smirking. This caused the boy named, Newt to place his chin on your head.

    "Then I will make you come closer to me, love." Newt said, smirking lightly at you.

    "Come on now, we did this for like a bloody year. Its not like you will never see me you shank." You said, closing your eyes once more, trying to get some better sleep with your boyfriend.

    "I love you so much, you bloody shank."

    "Love you too, shuck face." You said, drifting off to sleep with Newt on the bunk bed.

    What a day to remember.

End, any vote comments and follows please?

5 votes

2 Follows - maybe lol
For next storry?
Next is ArisImagine :)

Stay awesome Aotics ✋✌❤☁